xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Unlimited Credit Cheat  (Read 555 times)

curiouscreature

• Archived User
Unlimited Credit Cheat
« on: June 09, 2008, 12:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(abbylee26 @ Apr 15 2008, 05:40 PM) View Post

I found the following cheat online, it allows you to get unlimited credits.
But I can't seem to get it to work ( I did complete the side quest). I do get really good discounted deals from Dr. Michel but I can't buy things back from Expat for half the price...anyone get this to work?

The following trick only works between the two indicated vendors. You can usually buy items back from Expat at half the price you sold them to Dr. Michel for. First, successfully complete the side quest involving Dr. Michel (from the Med Clinic) and her blackmailer. After the quest is complete, you will get a discount from all the goods she sells. Start selling her all of your expensive equipment. Then, travel to the Wards Markets, and talk to the merchant named Expat. You can buy all of your items back for cheaper than you sold them for. Return to Dr. Michel, and sell her all of your items again. Repeat this process as many times as desired.

Sorry if you disaprove of cheating.

honesty this seems like too much work for what it's giving you..if you really want enough credits for the "RICH" achievement (since this could be the only reason one would want unlimited credits in the game)

just complete a play through but turn everything you pick up intoomni gel and also be a renegade in every possible conversation in the game, if you kill all the good guys and bad guys you'll have the "RICH" achievement by you 10th hour or so..