xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Has Anyone Else Played This?  (Read 656 times)

ubernewb

• Archived User
Has Anyone Else Played This?
« on: November 23, 2007, 12:37:00 AM »

i've been playing this game a bit the last couple days and i think it's pretty damn good.. this damn matriarch lady is a twat and a half to beat (still haven't done it) .. but other that, i'm lovin it

anyone else make it past this damn lady?

pferris

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 12:14:00 PM »

Yeah I am playing it - and loving it (shame the game doesnt use a HDD cache)

To easily defeat this woman, ignore her and concentrate on her minions. Use phasic ammo (asari commandos have low health underneath those sheilds), so this ammo is superb against them

grim_d

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 07:10:00 PM »

just beat it 2 mins ago. slightly disappointed at the shortness of the story, i done it in about 15 hours, and i did ALOT of the side missions, i read that there is about 50 hours worth of stuff to do, so damn, guess i better start over.

Awesome game though, who's ready for ME2?

Boiker

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 10:54:00 AM »

I like it, however the first time you go to the Citadel there is a big wow factor to it. Now about 10 hours, in most of the planets really lack that wow factor. Especially the ones for the uncharted planets; they're almost the same places with the same things to find but with different textures. There is also a little too much combat for my liking, it feels too much like Gears to be an RPG aswell.

Still its great fun and I hear it gets really great towards the end  happy.gif

trentdadi

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 01:38:00 PM »

I really thought this was one of the better games i have played.  I really enjoyed the story and the amount of combat.  Its just hard enough to make you use everything in your arsenal to win.  I definitely recommend.  As for all the planets that seem to be about the same, that did get a little tiring after a while trying to hit each one of them.  Maybe eventually we will get some downloadable content that will help fill up these planets more.  Hopefully something as extensive as shivering isles was for oblivion.