xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Madden 06 Help Please Xd  (Read 615 times)

AfGhAnGsTa

• Archived User
Madden 06 Help Please Xd
« on: May 30, 2006, 12:21:00 PM »

Well, all I can say to you is use a team with a good offensive line and a good runningback. If you want to do it the somewhat cheap way, use the Atlanta Falcons so you can rush with Mike Vick and with Warrick Dunn.

For the passing accomplishment, just use the Indianapolis Colts. They have good receivers that can catch just about anything. Also, you can do it with the Oakland Raiders because Randy Moss doesn't drop anything and Jerry Porter is a good backup.

Hope that helps. I accomplished that with the Atlanta Falcons (they are my favorite team next to the Washington Redskins), and it wasn't very hard. Throwing more than 350 yards is not hard at all.

XBANDGUY

• Archived User
Madden 06 Help Please Xd
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 12:45:00 PM »

200 yards rushing:

Use any i-form Counter run. Whatever way the play is designed to go make sure you put that WR in motion to the other side if the field. If the CB guarding him follows him across the field you should be able to bust off long runs to the outside.

350 yards passing:

Playaction passes Deep to the outside WR. Once the playaction is complete tap the outside WR's button. Switch on the receiver speed burst and hold down "Y".

Of course your going to have to be able to stop the CPU offense. If you can play defense you should be able to get both achievements in one game.

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Madden 06 Help Please Xd
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 04:12:00 PM »

In case you want to get the 400 points for completing 30 Seasons in Madden 06 under 4 hours.  Just simulate every Off-Season, Regular Season, and Playoff for the next 29 Years and you should be able to get the accomplishment.

brad481

• Archived User
Madden 06 Help Please Xd
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »

haha yeah i did that simulation of 30 seasons to get those tasty points.  For some reason though sometimes simulating a season it would almost get hung up in the process...it would just stop, and then i'd have to try and force it to simulate the game, and it wouldn't do it.  I ended up having to restart the career mode and try it over again to get it working.  After alot of sitting and pushing buttons I got through the 30 seasons.  You can also simulate and win the superbowl for those points if you don't feel like playing through it all... It feels good to have 1000 pts for madden 06,  sell it off on ebay, and look forward to madden 07 smile.gif

deacon187

• Archived User
Madden 06 Help Please Xd
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 10:15:00 PM »

set the game clock to 15 minute quarters and you should be able to rush and pass for about 800 yards each in one game LOL

JMan8108

• Archived User
Madden 06 Help Please Xd
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 09:35:00 PM »

man you guys really cant get 200 yards of rushing? I play madden a lot but in no way, shape, or form am i madden chal. competition level and I can easy get 200 yards in a half on all-madden. Its all in the sticks to get past guys.

Staple

• Archived User
Madden 06 Help Please Xd
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 11:13:00 PM »

an easy way to get this acheivment is so turn all cpu's atrtributes down and all yours up after 1 game u will have a ton.............also set it to easy setting piece of cake