xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Madden 2006 Franchise Problems  (Read 564 times)

Maverick0984

• Archived User
Madden 2006 Franchise Problems
« on: January 31, 2006, 11:51:00 PM »

Like any other franchise I play my team that week, then simulate the rest of the week.  Everything has been going fine and now i've hit week 14 or so, and it won't simulate a game, it can simulate every other game that week except that one.  It doesn't give any errors, i try to play or simulate it and it just goes right back to the weekly schedule screen with no change.

On the EA website they say something about this when a team doesn't have enough to play that week and they suggest to turn of injuries to add the players back onto the team.  I do this and there is no change.  I'm not even sure if it changes that week or if it updates the change for the next week.  If i look at each of the 2 teams depth charts in the faulty game, they both seem to be fielding way more than what is required.

I can't go back a week and redo it or anything can I? maybe turn off injuries for that week prior to the week? My save goees up until the so called game.  

This is very frustrating and has completely halted my franchise progress.  I apologize if this has been asked before but it's difficult with the search being down and all to find anything useful.

I've tried starting a new franchise to see if it like stopped on the same game, some kind of glitch, so i just started simulating the entire season, this time it stopped a few weeks earlier in a similar method.  it seems kind of silly for something like this to happen w/o any error or ability to fix, at least that i am aware of.  hopefully someone has come across this and knows what to do.  i would hate to have to start the franchise over again with injuires off or something.

t0ken

• Archived User
Madden 2006 Franchise Problems
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 09:33:00 AM »

Oh, that sucks .... I just started a Franchise with Madden. I will simulate a season and see if it happens on my xbox as well.