xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Madden 06  (Read 608 times)

JMan8108

• Archived User
Madden 06
« on: January 20, 2006, 04:33:00 PM »

For anyone that has madden 06 on live, is it me or are there to many fags on there who dont know how to play a sim game and just want to screw around and go for 4ths and run the same D every play... god damn them

JMan8108

• Archived User
Madden 06
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 07:03:00 PM »

yea i know i can do that fairly easy but im just saying how annoying it is... I cant wait till more people get 360s so I can get a bunch of people who actually play sim games so i can have some fun in a realistic game... I dont play so much just to beat some idiot who thinks hes awesome cuz he can run vick for blah blah blah yards(I know how to stop him easily) But anyway just lettin off a lil bit of steam

Overloaded

• Archived User
Madden 06
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 08:13:00 PM »

everytime i go on with madden there are about 50 ppl in the lobby all texting that we are ready to play, invute us to a game and when i do it seems that they really truely are never ready and i get tired of waiting for a game. i have tried madden online in the lobbies twice and never even gotten a game to start.

i got 1 guy to join and when he seen that i was using the denver broncos he backed out so i said the hell with it.

deacon187

• Archived User
Madden 06
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 10:22:00 PM »

jman and overload, i wont be playing online tonight at all but ill send you guys a friend request and we can get some games going, ill see if a few of my buddys still have madden and if you guys have some friends that do maybe we can get a good tourney going, my gamertag is the same as my gamer card, im asuming you guys the same

JMan8108

• Archived User
Madden 06
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 12:30:00 AM »

aight man sounds good... im improving but no where near the level i wanna be... I need to play with good people though...

Overloaded

• Archived User
Madden 06
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 12:33:00 AM »

my gamertag is Overload180 smile.gif

sorry but my gamertag wasnt showing for some strange reason but now it is

Rustmonkey

• Archived User
Madden 06
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 01:00:00 PM »

I would also enjoy a good game of madden... I'll add you to my friends list and we'll see if we bump into eachother.

Kudos!