xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Batteling The Vs Mech On Level 11 Need Help  (Read 637 times)

DigitalAZ

• Archived User
Batteling The Vs Mech On Level 11 Need Help
« on: January 09, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »

I kill the guy by getting up close and then use my sword/chain (or what is attached to my mech's arms.)  When he starting shooting bullets at you, you can try to get close or move away.  However, when he shoots them two missles at you, fly backward and shoot them.  Also when his two ships(?) are getting ready to shoot you, again fly backward and avoid those triple laser beams and then move in for the kill.  Pay attention to his pattern and you'll eventually get him.

Be_Vigilant

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 07:06:00 AM »

This has to be the most annoying fucking boss since Doc Oc in spiderman 2.

I have had his health down to 0% more than 5x and each time he has killed me. Once he had 0% health and I had about 70% so I thought sod it fly in and bash him. Oh no he took all my health down in one go.

There is no pattern to his moves and its just random how much energy he takes off you.

I was so annoyed I nearly broke my 360 pad throwing it floor.

My anger levels are pretty high right now.

pricemeista33

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 05:05:00 PM »

Well I've defeated Dr. Isenberg in level 11 by avoiding his attacks then going in for the kill.  Make sure that you press the button on your controller only once or the timing will be off.  Time your attacks and you will see the great ending that awaits.

Be_Vigilant

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 05:26:00 AM »

great ending lol  blink.gif

If capcom put alittle more time developing the story and better directing on the cutscenes this game would have been so much better.

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 10:09:00 AM »

he's actually a lot easier than we are making him out to be.

start of by getting some 'cheap' shots with the horizontal blade (L TRIGGER), like one or two, maybe three. This hurts him bad. You should be able to knock him down almost 1/4th right off the bat. After a few of these he will start to attack and stop transforming.

Pull back, STAY OUT OF HIS LASER CANNON RANGE, AVOID HIS VOLLEY SHOTS, AND DON'T LET HIM EVEN TOUCH YOU WITH HIS MULTI-ARM SWORDS. I used R TRIGGER the WHOLE time and just laid into him.

Avoiding all his attacks, not-stopping with R attacks, and once in a while use X (vulcan cannon), you should have quite a bit of health at the end. You will notice that his health is at 0%. At this point you must fly up to him and finish him off with TWO L TRIGGER attacks. Easy. Make sure you dont haphazardly just fly in at the end, get in between his attacks.

mlmadmax

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 11:59:00 AM »

Sweet thanks for the info smile.gif

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 01:04:00 PM »

just be paitent, you'll get it. just like (almost) every boss in this game, he has a beat.

only thing that sucks is when he gets the straight laser before the spread one. the straight laser is the only thing that ever did any real damage to me. I just boosted left or right and stayed the hell out of its reach.

Knasen

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 03:12:00 AM »

This boss was so darn easy and was kind of a dissapointment for being a end-game boss. I killed him on my second try without reading anything about him before that. I just avoided his fire, then fly in and unleash both sword attacks, retreat and start over. It takes not more than one minute or so to kill him if done properly.

The most important thing is to HOLD the triggers first and charge up, then fly up close to him and release the trigger and you will make alot damage to him. Don't just spam the triggers (as I did in my first try), remember to charge up!