xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Worm Help  (Read 457 times)

evilgizmo

• Archived User
Worm Help
« on: December 29, 2006, 06:02:00 PM »

on act 3? i dunno i cant beat em either

b15ginz

• Archived User
Worm Help
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 06:04:00 PM »

your not supposed to fight it. just keep running. youll find a house looing thing..go in it and then u will fuck the main guy in there.

dont bother shooting it either. save your ammo.

GanJahMan

• Archived User
Worm Help
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

Yea just run is how you do it... how about the Tentacle Jawed boss ? I kill the arms and shoot the holes in its sides, it doesnt die

xABy

• Archived User
Worm Help
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 03:46:00 AM »

yup, i have the same problem, in mission 10 of course? any1 have any idea? :/

skidude2121

• Archived User
Worm Help
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 08:20:00 PM »

Jump out of your VS and go into the hole after you kill a feeler.

arron

• Archived User
Worm Help
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »

Right to kill the worm and get your worm hunter acchevement you need to shoot the yellow things on the 1st worm till u kill it and the music stops. Just keep blasting it with rockets etc. Then you need to go and fight the mech (vs) at the end of the mission for you to sucsesfully get the accheivment. Same as the moth hunter blast with rockets till blown out of the sky. As for the end of level boss on 10  like the good fellow said shoot the feelers 1st the things on end of the arms then when it goes in side jump of the vs equip urself with the rocket launcher and blast away do this on both arms and then attack the main bit in the middle oo the head.

This game gets better and better as u play biggrin.gif

DigitalAZ

• Archived User
Worm Help
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 04:07:00 PM »

I finished the game (on easy...hehe)  Anyway, whenever I select to replay any mission (I mean any mission) the game would crash/hang a few seconds later after the mission has started.  Has anyone encounter this?  

As for that giant worm, I managed to blow 3 of those yellow circles on its side but then I ran out of ammo.  So just run...

pricemeista33

• Archived User
Worm Help
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 05:10:00 PM »

Nope you don't go after the jaweed worm in the blizzard level.  You will head north to encounter (Basil), the sexy hot female that helps out down the line.  She's pretty tough as well so be ready to jump inside that VS and take her down!  Great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!