xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Lost Planet Demo Now Available  (Read 662 times)

amb7247

• Archived User
Lost Planet Demo Now Available
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2006, 07:31:00 AM »

SO lets see here

Lost planet = everyone says great graphics, looks like it'll get boring quickly

ok but where did you reach that conclusion all you played was the DEMO. You have no idea so stop wasting our time.

GoW = wow great graphics. Boring? No no way none of you says it'll be boring. Not for the most overhyped game in xbox history. More than halo.

Both games will be great. But you really need  to give games a chance before jumping to conclusions. That's why there are demos. If you aren't satisfied with lost planet. I feel sorry for you. not every game is gonna be a halo. That's just a fact.

I found it to be very enjoyable. THe fact is in...gamers standards are set to high. There are gonna be alot of disappointed people if a game isn't waht you expect.  I'm sure you'll speak a different tune of this game was hyped more than GoW. That's just the way it is. Tell me I'm wrong.

Wait for reviews but I think this game will be good. Levels seems long and detailed with nice enemies. ANd there are only 2 levels on teh demo. I can't wait to see how many levels will be in the final game.

b15ginz

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2006, 08:04:00 AM »

:BIG FAT THUMBS DOWN:

this game is horrible. graphics r good..gameplay isnt my cup of tea.

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2006, 09:45:00 AM »

This game will be a fun rental. smile.gif

spinr34

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2006, 01:49:00 PM »

i think many are rating the game too early.  there are obviously a lot of things missing in the demo levels but it is still a great game.  i think it will be an oustanding game when it's finished.  also it kinda reminds me of Giants: Citizen Kabuto.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2006, 02:03:00 PM »

55inch hd tv, 5.1 polk theater surround makes this game very immersive and impressive.  i dont know people can play these game on a simple tv   blink.gif     smile.gif

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2006, 02:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(hamwbone @ May 10 2006, 09:10 PM) View Post

55inch hd tv, 5.1 polk theater surround makes this game very immersive and impressive.  i dont know people can play these game on a simple tv   blink.gif     smile.gif

cause they (me) dont have enough money for a super badass tv. sad.gif ! ! !

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2006, 02:43:00 PM »

i understand =(  i think some times alot of the game is lost with out it.   so much production value goes into those things.  hopefullys hds will come down in price soon so everyone can expierence

Tripme

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2006, 03:08:00 PM »

sorry....but this demo just feels like all the other cheap shooters that ive played....might rent it but i doubt it.

redwolf

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2006, 03:11:00 PM »

few issues with v-sync... never the less, lost planet is a must buy game smile.gif

chuxterofdoom

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2006, 03:21:00 PM »

I love this game.  It gives me that Resident Evil 4 feel along with the sci-fi itch I've been wanting to scratch!

My favorite part was near the beginning of the snow pirates stage.  I killed the first few snow pirates and then went foward towards the bottom of the first watch tower.  Well, being the first time I played it, I didn't know about the missle launchers across the stage.  They fired at me and by the time I realised what the massive fireball coming at me was,  I got blown backwards along with all of the watch tower.  That was f**king amazing!

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2006, 04:00:00 PM »

i dont get screen tearing btw

lostboyz

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »

its only boring because there really isnt a story there, its just shooting which if i like it this much w/o a story, any decent story will make this game awesome

Kernal69er

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2006, 04:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(amb7247 @ May 10 2006, 04:31 AM) View Post

Your a hard one to satisfy kernel, I thought it was very cool. Watiing for Halo 3 are we? I hope that isn't the only game your going to get.

I never said anything bad about the game, i just didn't like it (my preference) but the grpahics are good and makes me feel excited to see what future releases will look like. As for Halo 3, i will probably get hyped and buy it but i have never been all that impressed by there series..
But it does look sweet on my 100" HDTV Front Projector TV just had more fun playing UNO, LOL

Now I want to see "Altered Beast" on XBL Arcade and I will be happy

PS go SENS GO

loserkid182

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2006, 05:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(Kernal69er @ May 10 2006, 02:02 AM) View Post

For me, it was a waste of a dl

Didn't like the game, not to say the graphics and design were not well done, it just didn't do nything for me except save me $$ from buying or renting it

I agree, I was looking forward to this but it was pretty crap.

Aiming isn't great, 2nd big bug thing in the building killed me even after emptying all my Machine Gun & Rocket ammo into it.

Footprints disappear sad.gif

Deleted the Demo and the Trailers I thought were good.

I wouldn't class it as next-gen, GOW is Next Gen, this isn't.

I like amount of content they are putting on the Marketplace now.

Although it kept disconning yesterday when dloading Halo 3 trailer

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2006, 07:01:00 PM »

GOW is next gen and this isnt?  dont get me wrong, i drool over every pixel of GOW, but none of us have even played it yet.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4