xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anyone Finish Lego City Yet?  (Read 627 times)

sidewinder33

• Archived User
Anyone Finish Lego City Yet?
« on: September 24, 2006, 11:20:00 PM »

Me too I got all the way to 996,450 and couldn't get any more spent a half hour running around to see if i missed anything. Nada I hope someone figures it out though, it doesn't blow up or get messed with by the force, all it does it spiral out every time i get near.

sidewinder33

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 06:39:00 PM »

hahaha I just got it now too. I had to plant all the damn little hopping flowers. 100% done now and the only achievement I need is into the death star undefeated. The last mission. I just cant get it. I get so close but just cant get it done. I'll get it eventually. And ya it does look like we are the only ones soul.

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 11:23:00 PM »

Yo I'm playing.  Just not that much time to play it and its a little old playing the same level just for different objectives like you must do to get all the stuff.  How do you unlock the Bounty Hunter Missions btw?

sidewinder33

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 11:19:00 AM »

I do agree that it is very repetitive, I didn't like going back 4 times to get everything, and now I'm stuck on the last mission trying to get the last achievement, damn Death Star, why can't I make it through you in just one life .......  
ANd the bounty hunter missions are pretty lame took about 10 maybe 15 mins to do all of them.

big1

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 11:40:00 AM »

how do you get a Dark Force character to get some of the mini kits?

i am assuming that is what is needed to get the items with the red "stars/glitter" by them.

esc1

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2006, 08:47:00 PM »

I have had this game for what seems like forever.  How long did it take you guys to complete the game 100%?  Just talking about the 100% achievement and not all the levels undefeated.

It hasn't helped that it has locked up on me three times.   sleep.gif

Interfire

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 05:06:00 AM »

QUOTE(big1 @ Oct 13 2006, 11:47 AM) View Post

how do you get a Dark Force character to get some of the mini kits?

i am assuming that is what is needed to get the items with the red "stars/glitter" by them.

Just make your own character with a red lightsaber.

^ I've been playing about 2 weeks off and on, right now I'm at 90-something % including all the undefeated.