xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Lara On Xbox Marketplace  (Read 1083 times)

steveb_groove

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« on: April 05, 2006, 05:43:00 AM »

Hi

Anyone got the demo yet?
Or is it US only....?

http://videogames1.mtv.com/pages/news/story.php?id=6147126

JethroTul

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 05:26:00 AM »

mine will be shipped today from UK biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

onlyme

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 05:27:00 AM »

im in the uk and only lara on market place is the trailer sad.gif maybe later ??

JethroTul

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 06:02:00 AM »

onlyme I did a pre-order with gameplay in UK and they are shipping TR today.

Description                                       Status                   Despatch Date       Qnty      Value
Lara Croft Tomb Raider - Legend        Being Picked         Today                     1          £39.99  
Sub Tot: £39.99
Delivery: £6.50
Total £46.49

www.gameplay.com

flashfreak

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 06:07:00 AM »

Just checked here in aus on the marketplace. All i got is the trailers. I don't see what all the fuss is about anyway. If you're obsessing over lara croft, u need a life, and from what i know, the game is crap

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 06:08:00 AM »

moving...

JethroTul

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 06:21:00 AM »

flashfreak first of all I am not obsessed with Lara Croft or with a stupid animation since am a married man and already have GOT a life and shags how much I want in REAL. If the game is crap for you it does not mean it is crap for everyone so please keep limited certain personal opinions to yourself.

redwolf

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 06:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(flashfreak @ Apr 5 2006, 12:38 PM) View Post

Just checked here in aus on the marketplace. All i got is the trailers. I don't see what all the fuss is about anyway. If you're obsessing over lara croft, u need a life, and from what i know, the game is crap

*sigh* (/sorry Deftech tongue.gif)

have you ever played Tomb Raider? it ain't about just the girl and your wife getting jealous or what not, it's all about the gameplay, graphic(one of the first game to use 3d acceleration) and puzzle solving, this time they reinvented the new gameplay... though what they did is f'ing awesome.

JethroTul

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 07:08:00 AM »

exactly redwolf....its the gameplay that has always been one of the best out there. I dont like car racing games or general sports games but I dont go shouting around that they are all crap. Opinions need to be always respected.

thepissedoffman

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2006, 09:06:00 AM »

The game play has sucked in the TR games for a long time now. It was the same problem that had plagued the RE series. There has been no innovation in the TR series since the first game and the graphics have stayed below par for years now.

Even with all that I really would like this game to be good. Playing Tomb Raider 1 & 2 was some of the best times I have had playing video games and would love for Tomb Raider to get back on top. But because of the track record of the series I will not touch this game until I get to play the demo or I see good reviews across the board.

This post has been edited by thepissedoffman: Apr 5 2006, 04:11 PM

davemire

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2006, 08:35:00 AM »

QUOTE(flashfreak @ Apr 5 2006, 03:38 AM) View Post

Well I must say I am not apposed to the asthetics of those so delicately placed polygons, but it's about the game my short witted friend. If you've been around since the first game you'll know that there hasn't been a good Tomb Raider in quite a while, so we're appropriately excited to see one that *may* very well make the cut; so let out the steam brotha... you need to chill.  tongue.gif

davemire

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2006, 09:00:00 AM »

CONFIRMED DEMO IS ON MARKET PLACE!

http://xbox360.ign.c...0/700125p1.html

Achtung

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2006, 09:40:00 AM »

I'm in Canada and just checked the market place and all that is there is a trailer, does anyone  have more than that yet?

This post has been edited by Achtung: Apr 5 2006, 04:42 PM

thepissedoffman

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2006, 09:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(davemire @ Apr 5 2006, 11:07 AM) View Post

CONFIRMED DEMO IS ON MARKET PLACE!

http://xbox360.ign.c...0/700125p1.html

Why don't you RTFA before you post fool. The demo is not on market place yet and the article even states that.

davemire

• Archived User
Lara On Xbox Marketplace
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2006, 09:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(thepissedoffman @ Apr 5 2006, 07:19 AM) View Post

Why don't you RTFA before you post fool. The demo is not on market place yet and the article even states that.

Simmer down there hotcakes, don't get those panties in a not. Excitement got the best of me  jester.gif
Pages: [1] 2