xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Kameo  (Read 594 times)

tonloc79

• Archived User
Kameo
« on: March 06, 2006, 07:08:00 PM »

Ok so im using MysticWeirdo's walkthrough trying to get all elixers/fruit but on the Snow Top Village i come acrooss what he calls Elixer #11. The way he describes to get it is "go to the south side choms den after you leave it. youll see an elixer across a wide gap. go up to the edge forward. rush mid air so get over to the ledge with the elixer." now ive tried about 50 times and cannot make this gap. am i missing something or is there another way to do this cause im about to introduce my controller to the window!

tonloc79

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »

OK i finally got it, i wasnt pushing forward while i was jumping. all you gotta do is left trigger and hold forward as soon as major ruin jumps hold in right trigger and rush across the rest of the way!!!!!!!!!!!
GAME COMPLETE ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!!!!!!! now all i gotta do is 4/5 grade A's to finnish it off!!! Not looking forward to that torture!

jwin767

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 02:38:00 AM »

congrats mate, good luck on the A's tongue.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 09:30:00 AM »

QUOTE(tonloc79 @ Mar 6 2006, 11:17 PM) View Post

OK i finally got it, i wasnt pushing forward while i was jumping.

don't worry I did the same thing...  laugh.gif

BeatX

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2006, 01:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(tonloc79 @ Mar 7 2006, 04:17 AM) View Post

now all i gotta do is 4/5 grade A's to finnish it off!!! Not looking forward to that torture!

Same here, the A Ranks are pretty hard to get, havent got any of them yet. I need to find all the elemental fruits aswell, Ive found around 80 or so.

I had trouble getting that Elixir too.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2006, 01:55:00 PM »

yeah just a short while ago I did went through and got all the elixirs, costumes and elemental fruit. The costumes and elixirs were pretty easy to see what I'd done and what I hadn't yet done but the fruit was a bastard...

basically I took MysticWeirdo's guide and cut/past the fruit into a new text file, then I manually sorted it by area, so I put all the magic kingdom stuff in one list and the forgotten forrest glade stuff in another list...

then I went through each area until I had looked in every location. If a sign quest is completed the sign will have disappeared, if a flower has been used then you should see a circle with dirt in it on the ground where it was, quests usually leave someone you can talk to who will thank you for having completed the quest. Any sort of chest or pot you have to break simply wont be there. The hardest part was understanding MysticWeirdo's descriptions, he easily had 5 different names for what should be the "Forgotten Forrest Glade" other then that it's just time consuming.

BeatX

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 01:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Mar 7 2006, 09:02 PM) View Post

yeah just a short while ago I did went through and got all the elixirs, costumes and elemental fruit. The costumes and elixirs were pretty easy to see what I'd done and what I hadn't yet done but the fruit was a bastard...

basically I took MysticWeirdo's guide and cut/past the fruit into a new text file, then I manually sorted it by area, so I put all the magic kingdom stuff in one list and the forgotten forrest glade stuff in another list...

then I went through each area until I had looked in every location. If a sign quest is completed the sign will have disappeared, if a flower has been used then you should see a circle with dirt in it on the ground where it was, quests usually leave someone you can talk to who will thank you for having completed the quest. Any sort of chest or pot you have to break simply wont be there. The hardest part was understanding MysticWeirdo's descriptions, he easily had 5 different names for what should be the "Forgotten Forrest Glade" other then that it's just time consuming.

Oh right, good plan. Ill have to find this guide as the one I was using was very vague in describing where things were. Gives me something else to do on the game smile.gif