xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Kameo Help!  (Read 656 times)

whitebwoy

• Archived User
Kameo Help!
« on: December 15, 2005, 02:44:00 PM »

How the hell to u beat that big ass tree in the forest. I know u gotta use those shells somehow but i cant figure it out. Its stressin me out now.

tnil

• Archived User
Kameo Help!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(whitebwoy @ Dec 15 2005, 03:51 PM) View Post

How the hell to u beat that big ass tree in the forest. I know u gotta use those shells somehow but i cant figure it out. Its stressin me out now.

Use pummelweed to get under the exploding shells.  Then, get close to the tree boss and have pummelweed punch it up in the air.  It will explode and the tree boss will shake his leaves causing trolls to come out.

Turn into rubble, fight off the trolls if necessary, but wait until the tree laughs.  When he does, shoot/toss rocks in his mouth.  You will see his health decrease after doing so.

Keep repeating this until you beat him.

p$ilocybin

• Archived User
Kameo Help!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 04:12:00 PM »

whats the easiest way to get high scores in the temples?

whitebwoy

• Archived User
Kameo Help!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(tnil @ Dec 15 2005, 10:56 PM) View Post

Use pummelweed to get under the exploding shells.  Then, get close to the tree boss and have pummelweed punch it up in the air.  It will explode and the tree boss will shake his leaves causing trolls to come out.

Turn into rubble, fight off the trolls if necessary, but wait until the tree laughs.  When he does, shoot/toss rocks in his mouth.  You will see his health decrease after doing so.

Keep repeating this until you beat him.

thanks alot man, this worked like a charm

tnil

• Archived User
Kameo Help!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 12:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(whitebwoy @ Dec 17 2005, 01:44 PM) View Post

thanks alot man, this worked like a charm

NP, I'm glad you got passed it.  It took me a couple of tries to figure it out as well hehe

whitebwoy

• Archived User
Kameo Help!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2005, 11:24:00 PM »

ya i just got to the part where u have to free that big troll from his chains so he can break down that gate. But christ, i got slaughtered pretty fast by that big thing that looks like a icy spider. Anyone kno how close i am to the end.