xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help With Kameo  (Read 543 times)

deakphreak

• Archived User
Help With Kameo
« on: December 13, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »

Does anyone have any walkthroughs for kameo or anything. I know there is one at IGN but you have to pay to be registered there.  Im trying to find all the fruits and elixers as well as trying to get an A raking.  Ive been able to get a C ranking i think.  Anyone with ideas on how to do this would be very appreciated.

Rubix42

• Archived User
Help With Kameo
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »

This forum post over at xbox.com is a walkthrough for getting "A" ranks on each level.  I still am missing 3 pieces of fruit that I can't find for the life of me.

http://forums.xbox.c...3/ShowPost.aspx

deakphreak

• Archived User
Help With Kameo
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »

Thank you everyone for your help, the links were great!!!  Since i beat this game so quickly this is the last thing to do, im gonna try and get everything unlocked and then prolly sell the game, it is great but i dont see myself playing it again smile.gif

deakphreak

• Archived User
Help With Kameo
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 01:25:00 AM »

Its funny that you would say that because i hear in one of the huts there is a radio you can turn on and it plays the theme from crash bandicoot or something.

deakphreak

• Archived User
Help With Kameo
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 07:57:00 AM »

Thanx to all your help, i got all the info i needed and combined it all into one easy section on my forum. http://www.icp4ever....9&st=0&p=15625 It should let guests see that forum, i will double check just to make sure. It shows what all the ranking requirements are, how to get A ranking and all the locations of the elixers and fruits.