xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Played Kameo Today  (Read 290 times)

c00ly

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« on: November 08, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »

went to my local eb and played some kameo today it was pretty sweet. The controller felt awesome and the game was pretty cool. One thing i didnt like was that it took like 3 minutes of cutscenes to get to the demo. It didnt have a line up today but my friend said he went on the weekend and thre was about 6 people waiting to play behind him. this could pose a problem, but not a very serious one. I'd have to say for a demo the game was pretty sweet, the controls were pretty cool, i was expecting the bumper top triggers to be very annoying and hard to reach and well as the start and back button, but since the controllers pretty small, it makes it much easierto slide your fingers to the buttons. i did notice a bunch of jaggies in the actual game which kinda scared me but i want to assume that the demo is probably a much older build that what can can expect in the final(i hope). The GUI doesnt work as promised on the demo console. of course i have to assume this console was running on different non final firmware, or in some sort of special demo mode.

heres some pics i took.

user posted image

user posted image

Carlo210

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »

biggrin.gif Always wanted to say that.  huh.gif

c00ly

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 09:49:00 PM »

threads not closed? and no reason it should be. i'm very confused as i didnt even ask questions, i just gave a review.

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »

beerchug.gif

wasting

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 07:17:00 AM »

tongue.gif

deakphreak

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 07:44:00 AM »

I was also able to play the demo the other day at my local walmart.  It looks just like it did at the E3 and i dont know why you are all getting so upset about "Jaggies" The gameplay looked very sweet and cant wait until im playing my own 360 on my big screen.  Then just 2 days later its time for the thanksgiving party where we will test the LAN capabilities.

Deftech

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 09:31:00 PM »

beerchug.gif I inquired about Condemned and Call of Duty 2 and he started reading off the entire list for next Wednesday.

Tuesday is PGR 3 and PD zero I believe. Quake 4 is next Friday. King Kong will be in stores on the 22nd. Thats the last one to make it in time.

Oh and while Im at it, their kiosk fuggin rocks. Contrast, Brightness and Sharpness are turned WAY down finally, set to 720p ofcourse, and they have updated consoles with totally different things available within the dash compared to Walmarts.

Call of Duty 2 looks better than expected when the tv's are not in torch mode  beerchug.gif

NOTE: This EB did Not have the same Samsung sets as most other kiosks have and the kiosk itself looked nothing like other EB kiosks Ive seen in pics. The 360 itself is in a huge piece of plastic(they addressed the heat issue it seems, putting it inside a case that could fit 2 of your average antec pc cases[no joke]), with the power supply sitting right next to it, and yes its large  laugh.gif

Everytime I touch the controller I fall more inlove  love.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 09:46:00 PM »

tongue.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Nov 10 2005, 10:53 PM)
you could beat someone to death with that power supply and i love it.   tongue.gif

unrealskill

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »

lol

Moleman

• Recovered User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2005, 04:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Nov 10 2005, 11:53 PM)
you could beat someone to death with that power supply and i love it.   tongue.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2005, 04:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(Moleman @ Nov 11 2005, 05:20 PM)
Yes, the Hulk (Xbox 1) lives on in the power supply!

kristonex

• Archived User
Played Kameo Today
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »

Yeah that Big ass transformer looks like it should power a small city!