xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Kameooooooooooo Vid...look Inside!  (Read 275 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Kameooooooooooo Vid...look Inside!
« on: August 17, 2005, 11:23:00 AM »

I dont care about the game, I care about the following comment from http://www.xboxyde.c...ws_1853_en.html

Not a lot of stuff to film at this MS press conference , but here is a new video from a very recent build of Kameo running on the beta dev kit. No aliasing and a tad better framerate.

NO jaggies! ok, sowwy   tongue.gif

Here....Direct DL's at bottom of page as usual...

http://www.xboxyde.c...ch_1581_en.html

Carlo210

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 11:49:00 AM »

I'm dlin it.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 12:00:00 PM »

I suggest everyone DL this, even if you dont like or want the game(like myself).

it has come a long way in the last month or so. Beautiful colorful lush graphics, no jaggies, very smooth.

its 9 minutes long, and at 7 minutes into the vid, they show Hundreds of trolls on screen, it looks a LOT betterthan what we saw just a few weeks back.

Not bad for a launch title!

Between this game and Perfect Dark at launch, MS spending 300 mill on Rare will prove to be a wise decision.

They stream music from the ipod while playing..kick ass!

Shinamano

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »

After watching the video it is on my to get list...only after I find a used copy or a drop in price though...it does look sweet.

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(Shinamano @ Aug 17 2005, 05:17 PM)
After watching the video it is on my to get list...only after I find a used copy or a drop in price though...it does look sweet.

incognegro

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »

Kameo looking good? No surprise here. If anybody here has played conker live and reloaded they would expect this game to look great. Conker is one of the best looking games ive seen on a console. Its been said that kameo was practically done when MS told them to switch to 360 development, it only took them 2 weeks to have it runing on the 360. They said they would just use the extra time before too launch to rework the grafix to match 360 quality. So what we saw before was probably the xbox version in high def. This should be further proof that PD0 is gonna look amazing!

Carlo210

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »

I dunno why people think PD0 looks like crap. All you guys have seen are pictures of the game at 2 weeks playable development. Just pay attention to those who have seen and played the game. Each and every one of them say that the game is breathtaking.

curiouscharles

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »

this video was really impressive, like, really impressive, especially for a game that was supposed to originally come out on the gamecube