Kameo
« on: August 02, 2005, 12:30:00 AM »

ph34r.gif

tongue.gif

Twasi

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2005, 01:26:00 AM »

I for one love how the game is turning out, deffinetely one of the more visually stunning titles, If you like Zelda games you should love Kameo, it looks kind of like a warcraft game but a little less 'rough'. It depends really, If you get torn between the two I would say get your money back and wait for them to be released and rent the titles since blockbuster said they will try to support next gen on launch day, you may be hard pressed to find them in stock but if you can get them it's better than buying one and finding out that you don't like it, especially since games will be $60. I would say if you like fantasy RPG's and zelda type games you will love kameo.

incognegro

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2005, 04:37:00 AM »

Trust me, stick Kameo. You wont be disappointed. Also, personally, I have a rule of never buying a fighting game as my first title for a system. No matter how good it is.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2005, 07:04:00 AM »

QUOTE(incognegro @ Aug 2 2005, 06:48 AM)
Trust me, stick Kameo. You wont be disappointed. Also, personally, I have a rule of never buying a fighting game as my first title for a system. No matter how good it is.

incognegro

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2005, 09:46:00 AM »

That's kind of interesting... why is that? I almost always have a fighting game at launch, if one is available.

well cause first impressions last and when i get a new system i want a title that really gets me excited about whats to come. I want a title that really tells me what the system is capable of and two guys onscreen with pretty graphics is not enough for me. I want tons of stuff happening at once and just awe inspiring scenes. Gameplay wise, it has to have a strong single player campaign. Multiplayer is great but when i get a system im gonna be the first to play it and me only so its not important at that time. it has to have some new gameplay mechanics and controller configurations that make me feel like this is definitely "new". Fighting games just dont have these characteristcs.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »

laugh.gif

But yeah... I'm still getting DOA4 at launch just because I really want to friggin play it. I'll definitely be getting another more WOW inspiring title as well.

Deftech

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2005, 10:55:00 AM »

love.gif ]

this will never change unless Itagaki San stops making games for us  sad.gif

Its just 2nd nature for people like twisted and myself to get a fighting game at launch, it wouldnt feel right in passing them up  beerchug.gif

Same goes for racing games, have always had one at launch

pop.gif

shin0bi

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2005, 03:36:00 PM »

i like a good fighting game, but i agree with incognegro, not just because i wanna see the limits of the new console being pushed, but because i'm selfish, as soon as i buy it, i might not emerge from my living room for a few days. i dont wanna play with my friends at first, because well.... screw them. i paid hundreds for a console, the least they can do is buy a few controllers. i mean, it comes with one, aka mine. until these greedy jerks can get with the program, i'm getting a game that can be played solo.

(yes you lucas.)

Carlo210

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2005, 03:45:00 PM »

Same here. I'm getting Perfect Dark Zero for the WOW factor (the alpha screens suck, but the people who have seen the alpha game in motion up close say it looksAmAziNg). Then I will get Kameo, if it does good, and a year of XboxLive after my 1-2 months of free xboxlive expire (if included with the xbox360).
I'm going solo for a while too, though.

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »

wink.gif

incognegro

• Archived User
Kameo
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2005, 04:15:00 AM »

sad.gif

that cant be good.....

incognegro