xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anything New About Huxley?  (Read 575 times)

Rubix42

• Archived User
Anything New About Huxley?
« on: April 18, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »

Like the topic says, has anyone heard anything new about Huxley recently?

Rubix42

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »

I hadn't seen that before.

Thank you biggrin.gif

tiredorwired

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 02:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(tommy600 @ Apr 19 2006, 02:20 PM) View Post

This just in.  

1UP Huxley feature

I have always been interested in this game but I must say I am starting to get really excited about it.

One thing that I never knew about:
I hope that the PC users with the mouse and keyboard don't ruin the fun if us using controllers can't keep up.  This may be a great way to see if the mouse and keyboard users really have a big advantage over someone using a controller.

I think pc gamers will slaughter us. I hope a keyboard and mouse comes out for the 360 for this. It needs it with the more mmog's coming out.

Xbox users might have an advantage when it comes to vehicles though. Are there any?

j3y q

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 02:59:00 PM »

id much rather stick to a controller

Clarisse

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 12:11:00 AM »

"My dear young friend," said Mustapha Mond, "civilization has absolutely no need of nobility or heroism. These things are symptoms of political inefficiency. In a properly organized society like ours, nobody has any opportunities for being noble or heroic. Conditions have got to be thoroughly unstable before the occasion can arise. Where there are wars, where there are divided allegiances, where there are temptations to be resisted, objects of love to be fought for or defended–there, obviously, nobility and heroism have some sense. But there aren't any wars nowadays. The greatest care is taken to prevent you from loving any one too much. There's no such thing as a divided allegiance; you're so conditioned that you can't help doing what you ought to do.