xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Huxley Movie  (Read 560 times)

KAGE360

• Archived User
New Huxley Movie
« on: February 14, 2006, 07:56:00 AM »

oh my, oh my, oh my.  i  love.gif  the unreal 3 engine!!!  this is will be right up there with GoW for me when it comes to unreal3 powered games.  although im not holding my breath, i really hope this game doesnt get delayed and actually comes out this year.  this may be the MMO that makes me break down and pay a monthly fee  ohmy.gif  

enjoy peoples  pop.gif

http://www.gametrail...age.php?id=1774

revs

• Archived User
New Huxley Movie
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 08:05:00 AM »

Looks ok - although id never pay a monthly fee for a game.

KAGE360

• Archived User
New Huxley Movie
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »

QUOTE(revs @ Feb 14 2006, 10:12 AM) View Post

Looks ok - although id never pay a monthly fee for a game.

looks ok?  blink.gif  its hard to find another game that looks so gorgeous.  that is all real time you realize that right?  also i said the same thing about paying a monthly fee (even though i did it with PSO) and to be honest if i actually play it and get into it then i know that my few dollars a month will be well spent.

KAGE360

• Archived User
New Huxley Movie
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 09:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(jaskerzada006 @ Feb 14 2006, 11:50 AM) View Post

But we already pay for Live!

why do you bother posting such negative drivel?  you can play this using LIVE silver if its such an issue to you.  this was already explained in great detail in the other thread that you gave your shit in.  let it go and do what you want, dont like paying for LIVE fine, cancel it.  if your going to pay it, its your choice, so your basically bitching about your choise.  rather idiotic if you ask me.  

back to the topic, i can not wait for the game.  even if it only looks half as good as this (no reason it cant look better actually) then i will very pleased.

melongstrike

• Archived User
New Huxley Movie
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 10:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(jaskerzada006 @ Feb 14 2006, 05:50 PM) View Post

But we already pay for Live!

I agree!

Plus this games reminds me of Brute force meets Alien VS Predator the rpg type... yeah that's a winning combo

Count me out.

KAGE360

• Archived User
New Huxley Movie
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 10:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(jaskerzada006 @ Feb 14 2006, 12:07 PM) View Post

I'm bitching about the fact that tools like you are more than willing to open your wallets for no good reason, thus making it harder for the rest of us who don't have rich daddies.

We pay for Live, why would we pay an additional fee for Huxley, WOW, or any other game on the xbox?

Because tools like you are willing.

Take your censorship elsewhere.

ok so even though we both pay for LIVE, im a tool?  rolleyes.gif  

also i would be careful to what you say about people's parents for future reference, for all you know my father could be dead right now.  i pay for my LIVE and even with my low paying job it doesnt dent my wallet because its once a year.  i like to think that you have atleast half a brain so i hope i dont need to explain why we are required to pay for online services from other developers and publishers when it comes to MMOs when you always had to pay for them.  like i said, you dont like it, dont pay for it.  simple as that.  its funny when im called a "tool" but i dont act like anyone is forcing me to do anything and then point the blaim elsewhere for my choices.

Master X

• Archived User
New Huxley Movie
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 10:17:00 AM »

I don't get it, what is the game about? Is this some kind of an online game were two races fight?

KAGE360

• Archived User
New Huxley Movie
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2006, 10:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(Master X @ Feb 14 2006, 12:24 PM) View Post

I don't get it, what is the game about? Is this some kind of an online game were two races fight?

its a new type of MMO (massive multiplayer online) title, its different in the fact that its a FPS.  so i guess the accurate title of the genre has been a MMOFPS as apposed to the typical MMORPG that has always been the standard.  although i think i remember reading that there will be RPG elements in the game (upgrading characters and weapons) it will all be playin in first person.  not much is really known about the game (factions/guilds, options, features, or gameplay) but webzen is said to be a really talented team when it comes to the MMO scene.  they are also bringing us APB for the 360 and PC which is supposed to be a type of GTAMMO.  

im waiting on the fense with huxley, as we know from the movie that it will look great but how the gameplay pans out is what im waiting to find out.  that is why i dont think it will release when originally expected (summer i believe) because so much is still unknown about the game.  like i said, IF the game is good enough then i will finally pay for a MMO since the PSO days.

Master X

• Archived User
New Huxley Movie
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2006, 10:46:00 AM »

That's amazing, a FPS in an MMO. Well then you can count me in  smile.gif

incognegro

• Archived User
New Huxley Movie
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2006, 12:25:00 PM »

really beautiful game, i been watching it for a while........ smile.gif

KMFDM

• Archived User