xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hitman Help!  (Read 595 times)

pbkill

• Archived User
Hitman Help!
« on: June 04, 2006, 06:02:00 PM »

I picked up Hitman3 the other day becuase it looked pretty cool. I am at level 5 and just quit to smoke a bowl becuase I cant get to the dam exit. I know exactly where it is but I cant get to it.

When I got up on to the balcony to try and cross it, there is a little 2 foot potting plant there that he wont jump over even though he can jup a fukin 20 foot gap to another balcony....

any ideas smile.gif  cool.gif

penguin318

• Archived User
Hitman Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(pbkill @ Jun 5 2006, 01:09 AM) View Post

I am at level 5 and just quit to smoke a bowl

well that would be your first problem  jester.gif

mitch2025

• Archived User
Hitman Help!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 07:24:00 PM »

is it that marti gras level? if so then the exit is on the ground. not a balcany

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Hitman Help!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 06:16:00 AM »

Whatever mission your on in which I think it's the one where you have to take out the E******* that's in the Witness Protection Plan, all you have to do is exit the gate where you came from. You can find the exit in your map once you have achieve all the objectives.

Did you get the Microfilm from the Wife's necklace? If you haven't you won't be able to complete the mission and won't be able to find an exit. To get the necck lace you can either spike her drink with a sedative that's in the kitchen she will fall hard to the floor and you quicly take the microfilm from her necklace before the FBI Agent comes in and assists her. Or wait till the waterboy goes into the shack that's in the Patio and take his clothes then wait for the E******* wife to find you she will invite you upstairs to the bedroom for a booty-call once in the bedroom you can knock her out and take the necklace.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Hitman Help!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 11:37:00 PM »

vinestrike... dig that gamer picture... had to grip it for myself.. well worth my last 100 MS points.