xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hitman, Worth Buying?  (Read 1076 times)

Heet

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 09:37:00 PM »

Hate to say it but I agree with Lestat.  

Its early in the consoles life but shit, other than oblivion I could care less for any of these games.

GearGuy2001

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »

Plus the demo is nothing like the real game. In the demo which is the first mission/training mission, you have to follow a set path so you learn the basics-

-where in the real game they just give you a whole level and are like well you gotta kill so and so and escape. You can do any way you want just escape.

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2006, 11:48:00 PM »

Is anyone having a Glitch Problem with this Game? On the First Mission when I go into my Target's office the Game tells me to kill him but he's not there, I hear the Target talking to me but he's not to be found.

In the Demo I read that it was the same issue. What a load of shit that this game has this types of glitches.

Please help!

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2006, 11:56:00 PM »

new to the series? hitman from day one on the PC has had tons of glitches...

redwolf

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2006, 06:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(amb7247 @ Jun 1 2006, 03:58 AM) View Post

If you like to sneak around, use strategy and figure out how to sneak around the A.I. then it's a cool game. Graphics aren't mind blowing but the gameplay is great. Always been a fan of the games since it takes forever to do a level since there are different ways to complete a level.
Oh, and stop being so damn nit pilcky oh the graphics or how he walks. It's the same damn way on the xbox or on the PC verison so get the heck over it. If you aren't sure rent it, but for me it's alot of fun.
I don't know where to begin with you so I wont even try.

not complaining about the graphics, cos it's very nice.. not nextgen..but cool.

but the actual gameplay is where the problem is. as you say "different ways to complete a level", that is where the problem is in this game, unlike other games, it's like trial & error or fluke. And not to mention glitches in the environment and your character animations. A.I. is poo too.

As I mentioned on page 1, I’m a fan of SC, and that game is the benchmark of these type of gameplay, though it borrows many elements from this game, which I never saw in previous Hitmen, but still done it poorly IMO.

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2006, 11:35:00 AM »

QUOTE(Vinestrike77 @ May 31 2006, 10:55 PM) View Post

Is anyone having a Glitch Problem with this Game? On the First Mission when I go into my Target's office the Game tells me to kill him but he's not there, I hear the Target talking to me but he's not to be found.

In the Demo I read that it was the same issue. What a load of shit that this game has this types of glitches.

Please help!

I was able to finally see my Target after I restarted the level from scratch. As noted this is my first time I played the Hitman series and was not aware of the Glitches. I noticed that GameInformer also mentioned the Glitches so I guess I'm bound to see more glitches in the second mission in Peru.

Vinestrike77

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2006, 10:06:00 AM »

After having glitching problems in the First Mission I was somewhat dissapointed, but now I'm on the fourth Mission and having a blast. There's so much to do and study before I make my move to go in and take care of my targets. I enjoy the fact that so far missions 2 thru 4 there are multiple targets to take care of so makes it more interesting to find ways on which one to kill first and how.

redwolf

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2006, 07:31:00 AM »

b15ginz

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2006, 08:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(redwolf @ Jun 3 2006, 09:38 AM) View Post

not a HUGE difference.

Maverick0984

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »

i did not like the demo at all, i'm really glad they have these so i don't throw my money away

paranoia4422

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2006, 07:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(b15ginz @ Jun 3 2006, 04:00 PM) View Post

not a HUGE difference.

You mean hardly a difference, you have a higher resolution and less compressed textures.

This is clearly the lowest common denominator at FULL EFFECT.

Fluxburn

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2006, 06:42:00 PM »

Every game is worth buying, because u can just rip it and then play the backup and sell it. lol... since u are so cheap u can't afford the game right? Of course it is worth it, it is fun to play and the graphics are better then other systems! The graphics are always better by default just because it is the next gen game system, lol.

2ez2nv

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »

its a good game man...not as challenging as splinter cell, but its good...biggrin.gif  i would recommend it
Pages: 1 [2]