xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hitman, Worth Buying?  (Read 1077 times)

b15ginz

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« on: May 31, 2006, 09:58:00 AM »

How would you guys rate the game, for those who have it. Is it worth buying? I thought the demo was OK, cool graphics, but how is the actual game?

redwolf

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 10:15:00 AM »

gameplay sux ass...well i'm a big fan of Splinter Cell, and this game feels like crap

GearGuy2001

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »

I just picked up a copy today, so far I love it, especially because theres like 50 million different ways to do each level.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 12:33:00 PM »

demo was complete crap... im still hopeful for the full game though.

CattyKid

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »

If anything... I LOVED the voice acting and at least the graphical STYLE the game was in... though the graphics may not be the best.  The voice acting... I thought not only set the mood but made the demo for me.  It made me feel bad for the Swing King before killing him... gave him the feel of almost a real person.
Along with the voice acting, I thought the cutscenes were well done in movements and planning as well but, again, the voice acting made them.

gordita37

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 04:27:00 PM »

I didnt like the demo. Gameplay wasnt fun unsure.gif

Heet

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 04:30:00 PM »

Wow I never liked any of those games.  The guy ran like he was hooked to a wooden post.

b15ginz

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 05:03:00 PM »

i think ill save my money. with the demo i couldnt throw the coin, only drop it. unless i was screwing up

gordita37

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »

yea you were screwing up. I did the same thing with the coin. After you equipt it I think you have to hold the right thumb stick for a second then it throws.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 05:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(gordita37 @ May 31 2006, 06:28 PM) View Post

yea you were screwing up. I did the same thing with the coin. After you equipt it I think you have to hold the right thumb stick for a second then it throws.

so thats how you distract those thugs outside the window... i must have tried 5 times before giving up.

LESTAT

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »

just more crap piled upon already crap games.

god damn it i want my street fighter XBL and Lost planet (even though the demo got pretty old really fast), and the other,, what is it  2 games that are coming this year that are worth a shit.

i'll be honest gentlemen.. m$ is screwing themselves like no other right now and its only going to get worse and worse as the months go on.

we didnt spend $400+ on a console to play rehashed damn games that have been played to death already on every other god dang console.

get a fucking clue M$ and get a fucking mission because your current mission is nothing more than taking our hard earned money and giving us shit in return.

screw this game

b15ginz

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 06:22:00 PM »

QUOTE(ILLusions0fGrander @ May 31 2006, 07:44 PM) View Post

so thats how you distract those thugs outside the window... i must have tried 5 times before giving up.

lol im not the only one....PHEW

QUOTE(LESTAT @ May 31 2006, 08:06 PM) View Post

just more crap piled upon already crap games.

god damn it i want my street fighter XBL and Lost planet (even though the demo got pretty old really fast), and the other,, what is it  2 games that are coming this year that are worth a shit.
i'll be honest gentlemen.. m$ is screwing themselves like no other right now and its only going to get worse and worse as the months go on.
we didnt spend $400+ on a console to play rehashed damn games that have been played to death already on every other god dang console.

get a fucking clue M$ and get a fucking mission because your current mission is nothing more than taking our hard earned money and giving us shit in return.
screw this game

lol. go seek help.

LESTAT

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2006, 07:46:00 PM »

my friend if you think the games that are currently out, and the ones that are coming out are good games then you sir... you need help..
the bloody dreamcast has better games than this and the 2 that they have put out in japan over the last 2 years are better than these games.
i mean i loved my xbox 1 and still love it it but get real i have yet to see ANYTHING next gen come from this $400 paperweight.
NFS MW ?  pfpfp rehashed(but i enjoy it ocassionally)  ANOTHER madden game ? pfpfpf... ANOTHER DOA game which is still one of the worst and most lame fighting games ever..  tomb raider,, its ok. but nothing special. Kameo,? uhm ok  maybe if i am 10 yrs old.. Perfect dark ?  uhm yeah sure.. PGR3 ? good but way way more complicated than it needs to be.  outfit ? not bad,,  COD ?  damn it another rehashed game... do i need to go on with the rest of the rehashed lame titles ?

gimmie a break.. hitman was never a good game.. and to make yet another one?  please..
and dont say "it's only a demo" its a final demo or 98% final demo.

i give credit where credit is due and there has yet to be a game that deserves any credit other than the bargain bin at the game store.

amb7247

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 08:51:00 PM »

Awesome game. There are many different ways to do a level. Oh and if you idiots actually played the demo to throw the coin you press X to pring up your inventory, go to the coil. Hold left stick to prep your throw then release it and it throws the coin.

Hello, play the damn demo.

If you like to sneak around, use strategy and figure out how to sneak around the A.I. then it's a cool game. Graphics aren't mind blowing but the gameplay is great. Always been a fan of the games since it takes forever to do a level since there are different ways to complete a level.

Oh, and stop being so damn nit pilcky oh the graphics or how he walks. It's the same damn way on the xbox or on the PC verison so get the heck over it. If you aren't sure rent it, but for me it's alot of fun.

QUOTE(LESTAT @ May 31 2006, 09:53 PM) View Post

my friend if you think the games that are currently out, and the ones that are coming out are good games then you sir... you need help..
the bloody dreamcast has better games than this and the 2 that they have put out in japan over the last 2 years are better than these games.
i mean i loved my xbox 1 and still love it it but get real i have yet to see ANYTHING next gen come from this $400 paperweight.
NFS MW ?  pfpfp rehashed(but i enjoy it ocassionally)  ANOTHER madden game ? pfpfpf... ANOTHER DOA game which is still one of the worst and most lame fighting games ever..  tomb raider,, its ok. but nothing special. Kameo,? uhm ok  maybe if i am 10 yrs old.. Perfect dark ?  uhm yeah sure.. PGR3 ? good but way way more complicated than it needs to be.  outfit ? not bad,,  COD ?  damn it another rehashed game... do i need to go on with the rest of the rehashed lame titles ?

gimmie a break.. hitman was never a good game.. and to make yet another one?  please..

i give credit where credit is due and there has yet to be a game that deserves any credit other than the bargain bin at the game store.

I don't know where to begin with you so I wont even try.

fastTOE

• Archived User
Hitman, Worth Buying?
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(LESTAT @ Jun 1 2006, 02:53 AM) View Post

seriously why do you bother replying to topics? why do you read posts? why do sound like such a whiney bitch?  jesus man, we're all here asking for advice on games for a system that we enjoy,  go talk shit on the 360 on some ps3 boards or something.... i have a lot of games that i really enjoy for my 360....

pgr3 isn't complicated at all, i don't even know what you are talking about there (gas, break, hand brake.... pretty to the point), cod2 is a lot of fun, so what it's a sequel, it's still a great game, graw is good, rockstars table tennis (which is definately not a "re-hash" of anything) is great for waht it is, so stop whining and shutup......

jesus,....

so, back to the topic at hand, please continue...
Pages: [1] 2