xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gun Insane Difficulty..  (Read 799 times)

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
Gun Insane Difficulty..
« on: February 07, 2006, 09:27:00 PM »

So I rented the game. Im halftrough the game. Just received the sniper.. But before  I end up on the bridge I'm nearly or sometimes fully dead.. Even my mate wont stand long. The sniper sucks and doesnt load quick.. I swear, its quite impossible to clear this. And  I want to finish the game! U cant choose difficulty when mission starts.. So i'm supposed to start all over again on normal difficulty.. How Insane is that??

So isn't there a cheat i cant get hurted cuz this really sucks. And things would get worse since i'm only half through the game.. Even more impossible! If anyone could beat this game on insane, well done! HOW THE F DID U DO IT?  unsure.gif

tonloc79

• Archived User
Gun Insane Difficulty..
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »

U shouldnt of started out on the hardest difficulty, it only gives you the achievement for the difficulty you beat it on anyways not the ones above or below it.

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
Gun Insane Difficulty..
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 10:27:00 PM »

I know. I just like 2 play on hardest difficulty. Its pretty doable up untill now. And wanted the achievement as well.. Dunno why it got so undoable now. Like cod2. Anything below veteran isn't fun for me.

m_hael

• Archived User
Gun Insane Difficulty..
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 10:31:00 PM »

insane is meant to be hard... I know several people who finished it on insane (several of the testers/programmers) it isn't impossible.. its just insanely hard.

MrPhunkee

• Archived User
Gun Insane Difficulty..
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 10:40:00 PM »

It is.. In other missions i felt like I had a chanche 2 finish it. In this one not. Tried like 50 times. And the idiotic mate isn't helping.. Stands in sight so he can be shot easely by everyone.  If i knew it I wouldnt have started it. And i'm not gonna restart it. Well, 2 bad

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Gun Insane Difficulty..
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 05:26:00 AM »

Might be a good idea to take a small break from it for a while and come back to it.

That usually helps me when I get stuck and just can't for the life of me get past a certain point.

FCTE

• Archived User
Gun Insane Difficulty..
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »

I had the game for the original Xbox and loved the little I had gotten done on it, but then got better games and moved on, never finished it, and eventually traded it in on the 360. Does the 360 version have any advantage to the XBox version?

GhaleonX

• Archived User
Gun Insane Difficulty..
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 11:34:00 AM »

I just started playing through it again not too long ago on Insane. Sometimes you can see your enemies in your sights while they're standing still.