xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gun  (Read 607 times)

NeuroChemist

• Archived User
Gun
« on: November 28, 2005, 10:48:00 AM »

every one witha 360 needs to rent this one, the graphics arent the BEST.....not to say they arent good, but my god, the draw distance is amazing, im telling you   you will be hooked on this one.   only thing to compare it to would be red dead revolver meets max payne, meets grand theft auto.    everyone will be entertained by this one

KAGE360

• Archived User
Gun
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 10:57:00 AM »

im definatly thinking about picking up this game some time.  i dont even care for western style games and this game really caught my eye.  i can care less about what anyone says i can see a good deal of difference and this game is the perfect example to how you dont need to have the best graphics to be a fun game

Ces2k3

• Archived User
Gun
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »

gun is a great game, im stuck right now and dont know how to beat the boss in the gold mind

Marrvia

• Archived User
Gun
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 03:04:00 PM »

I just beat the game yesterday, very good, hopefully GUN 2 will take advantage of the system though.

Hey, Ces2k3, just shot dynamite arrows or throw dynamite at the craters shoting up gas as he walks over them.

m_hael

• Archived User
Gun
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2005, 06:45:00 AM »

QUOTE(Marrvia @ Nov 28 2005, 02:11 PM) View Post

I just beat the game yesterday, very good, hopefully GUN 2 will take advantage of the system though.

Hey, Ces2k3, just shot dynamite arrows or throw dynamite at the craters shoting up gas as he walks over them.

yup - thats how ya do it... takes a lil while to get your head around the patterns of movement but you'll get it eventually... on the hardest difficulty this takes a LONG frigging time