xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wireless Connection  (Read 574 times)

dasilva333

• Archived User
Wireless Connection
« on: September 19, 2008, 08:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(cobar @ Feb 2 2008, 10:01 PM) View Post

My Les Paul piece of cheep  grr.gif  won't stay connected to the xbox360. I start up the console and it connects to a specific zone/port what ever you want to call it. As soon as I start playing a song and in some cases scroll through the menu the xbox button starts spinning trying to reconnect. Is there any solution? Where is the wireless transmitter? Could this be related to crapy neck design and the PCB connection? I have only had the thing 15 days. First the red button started sticking, I guess I'll try the HI-FI fix for that but now I can't even stay connected to the console.

im having the same problem if anyone fixed it please let me know

parker955

• Archived User
Wireless Connection
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 03:36:00 PM »

The wireless reciver is right were the ring of light is. Also have you tried to resync the guitar to the xbox? It woun't be related to the neck design in any way. Also why don't you just bring it back to the store and say it doesn't work and get a new one and see if it does the same. Also have you tried replacing the batteries? I don't know what could be the problem. Do you have a friend that has a 360? If so just bring it over to their house and try it there. Oh and just an F.Y.I. the resync button is by the headset port.