xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Opinions On The New Songs On Gta Iv?  (Read 413 times)

babesngames

• Archived User
Opinions On The New Songs On Gta Iv?
« on: February 03, 2020, 02:42:00 PM »

Impressions of the new songs on GTA IV?  Looks like there are 19 radio stations and over 200 songs.  Rockstar took this to a whole new level.... Crazy.  Favorite song so far is "Dirty New Yorker" by Prodigy.  Makes me feel even more like a badass when roaming the streets of Liberty City with Niko.  Might buy the whole HNIC Pt 2 album on Amazon.com

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 07:00:00 PM »

i love electro choc and tuff gong.

everytime i hear JUSTICE on electro choc i fucking bust out!

best soundtrack ever.

sabbath_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 07:31:00 PM »

Bit disappointed with the music selection this time round. The jingles are all pretty funny and so are the talk shows but the majority of tracks are a bit crap IMO. Especially disappointed with the rock station!, Genesis, Elton John, R.E.M., The Smashing Pumpkins, ppfffft!. Hardly the kind of tunes you want to listen to while stealing cars and killing folk. Where's the Pantera, Megadeth and Slayer??. Maybe its just me but I think some of their track choices were way off. Maybe it was down to the royalties budget, who knows.

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 06:39:00 AM »

i think the music is shit, well except for one song by Q Lazarus... cant help but laugh and want to go on a sidewalk 90 mph hr killing spree with lipstick on and my naughty bits tucked behind my legs.

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 05:17:00 AM »

yep.  they dropped the ball on this soundtrack... vice city and san andreas were the best.
in SA id always drive around listening to kdst. it was the best

SharpOu

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 11:36:00 AM »

I think it's ok.
I don't play it all the time, so maybe I'm not getting bored to it so easily as you guys might be. I mostly like to listen rock music, but almost every channel goes in GTA IV, except The Journey, biggrin.gif , that's crap. If it has some joke in it, I haven't got it yet. Even the reggea thing is ok.