xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto IV 'Move Up, Ladies' Trailer  (Read 435 times)

Xbox-Scene

• Archived User
Grand Theft Auto IV 'Move Up, Ladies' Trailer
« on: December 06, 2007, 01:41:00 PM »

Posted by XanTium | December 6 15:05 EST | News Category: Xbox360

From teamxbox.com:

Developed by world-class designers Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto IV is the next chapter of the award winning Grand Theft Auto franchise from Rockstar Games, and will feature episodic content through Xbox Live exclusive to the Xbox 360.

Today, Rockstar has released the third trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV, which shows Niko's arrival to America, his relationship with his cousin and how he becomes a name in the underground ghettos.

Download the high-def trailer from teamxbox.com or xbox.com

Teraric

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 02:12:00 PM »

I still think without a doubt that GTA-2 was the best of the series.

xboxmodder4life

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 02:35:00 PM »

i would say number 3 was the best just because of the WOW! factor it brought to console gaming. But after that san andreas has to be one of the best games ever, i only can hope GTA IV can match it. There was literally hundreds and hundreds of hours you could spend in san andreas

dkkev

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 03:03:00 PM »

am i the only one thinking this doesnt have next-gen written all over it?

i mean... framerate is choppy, graphics/textures is boring - this could'ave easily been a xbox1 title imo

i for sure expected a whole lot better graphics than this

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 03:30:00 PM »

Downloading trailer onto my 360 now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif), can't wait for this game..hope it doesn't retail at £50-£60...or ill wait a few weeks.

edit, It looks awesome, I highly recommend you view this on your 360 if you have a HDTV kinda gives you a good feel what the game is gonna be like.

This post has been edited by bucko: Dec 6 2007, 11:43 PM

ErichMoraga

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 03:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(dkkev @ Dec 6 2007, 11:03 PM) *

am i the only one thinking this doesnt have next-gen written all over it?

i mean... framerate is choppy, graphics/textures is boring - this could'ave easily been a xbox1 title imo
i for sure expected a whole lot better graphics than this

Although it's a step up from previous releases, I agree it's not the kinda' leap it should have made.  Choppiness could be an issue with your system/setup, although the blocky graphics, etc. were no illusion.

-Erich

SilentChill

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 03:42:00 PM »

Its gonna be flipping awesome man !!

dkkev

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 03:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(ErichMoraga @ Dec 6 2007, 11:40 PM) View Post

Although it's a step up from previous releases, I agree it's not the kinda' leap it should have made.  Choppiness could be an issue with your system/setup, although the blocky graphics, etc. were no illusion.

-Erich

i was referring to the version on marketplace .. so alas my setup is 360 with hdmi... so no its not my setup - could be the way they encoded the video for marketplace?.. but then again i think not since the first video _also_ had retarded framerate on the video... and so does the downloadeable trailers for pc...

the physics ingame looks good tho - more impact and the storyline should be good.. maybe

but.. atm - im not at all impressed.

kowrip

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 03:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(xboxmodder4life @ Dec 6 2007, 10:35 PM) View Post

i would say number 3 was the best just because of the WOW! factor it brought to console gaming. But after that san andreas has to be one of the best games ever, i only can hope GTA IV can match it. There was literally hundreds and hundreds of hours you could spend in san andreas

GTA SA is probably my favorite Xbox game of all time.  While GTA3 and GTA VC were very good games, I was just blown away by how much content they packed into GTA SA.  There is just so much to do in it.  I never got bored playing it because there was always something that I hadn't yet done.  It really took the whole freedom thing to a new level.

evans05

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 03:46:00 PM »

i dnt see what your on about, if its scheduled for a april release there is plenty of time to tweak the graphics, they will proberbly be after gameplay on the list, no point having a good graphics if they dnt get the gameplay spot on

DMAddict

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2020, 04:25:00 PM »

I donno, if those graphics are in tow with the same kinda free roaming that GTA SA had, it's gonna be pretty sweet.  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by DMAddict: Yesterday, 12:26 AM

Looouky

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2020, 04:31:00 PM »

I am not impressed at all especially after seeing the graphics in Mass Effect. These could of been ok they would of released when they were suppose to, now they will have to contend with games that have twice the better look grapchis. The sad part is that they were all cut scenes, so the actual game play graphics are probably 10-15% worse.

Oh well.

SilentChill

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2020, 04:33:00 PM »

QUOTE(Looouky @ Dec 7 2007, 01:31 AM) *

I am not impressed at all especially after seeing the graphics in Mass Effect. These could of been ok they would of released when they were suppose to, now they will have to contend with games that have twice the better look grapchis. The sad part is that they were all cut scenes, so the actual game play graphics are probably 10-15% worse.

Oh well.

Your really having a joke yeah ?  You need to pay more attention dude...........

colt45joe

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2020, 04:43:00 PM »

this series has never been about having really good graphics.  

For the amount of content i'm sure this game will have, i think its good enough.

This post has been edited by colt45joe: Yesterday, 12:43 AM

HipHopHead

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2020, 04:43:00 PM »

Looks good enough for me.  GTA has never been about graphics, it the insane amount of stuff you can do that makes them excellent!
Pages: [1] 2 3