xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto IV Trailer Online  (Read 1347 times)

Master Pwnerer

• Archived User
Grand Theft Auto IV Trailer Online
« on: March 29, 2007, 04:09:00 PM »

Go it loaded, if you guys want me to upload it tell me how.

Marrvia

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 04:10:00 PM »

It looks amazing!  I guess the rumors that it would return it Liberty City were true, although I think Liberty City is only 1 of the cities.   And I can't wait the play as the russian dude, he looks cool.

Master Pwnerer

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 04:15:00 PM »

Umm thats definitely not Liberty City, try New York City.

THEsirloin

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »

I'm not a GTA fan really but WOW WOW WOW this is what next gen (current gen now) was made for! i just hope that it's as good on both the 360 and PS£ cause it looks so good thaty if it's better on the PS£ i'll have to buy one.

WWWWOOOOWWWW this is going to be SOO cool really is like a living city now. And the new main character looks and sounds ace,

I really think this is going to be the best generation for gaming EVER!!

Zelda twilight princess, Gears of WAR, Dead Rising (I love this game), Rainbow six Vegas (Under rated online it's BETTER than GOW ONLINE!), Halo 3, Forza 2 , Mass Effect, Oblivion, GTA IV, MGS4, Super mario Galaxy (And everything made by Nintendo) just to name but a few..... Man even EA are starting to make OK games (Fight night)

Blackbolt

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »

It would be really interesting if it WAS New York, but many people have pointed out that 'Liberty City' is visible in many places throughout the trailer.

I am looking forward to it, I was expecting a nice looking, gritty, HD game, and Rockstar look to be delivering, and better yet a new angle with the Russian main character. Glad they didn't go with some Ghetto gangster wannabe or the mafia.

Looking forward to it. biggrin.gif

Marrvia

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 04:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(Master Pwnerer @ Mar 29 2007, 03:22 PM) View Post

Umm thats definitely not Liberty City, try New York City.

Dude, watch the trailer again.  "Liberty Ferry Terminal",  "Liberteen" , "Liberty Tree" Newspaper,  "Platypus; Liberty City" Ship.  That is Liberty City.

DeMoN_DARREN

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 04:24:00 PM »

Russian/Soveit character sounds like a very good plan.  Working from the very bottom (not racist......)

proger

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »

Try downloading it (This is the high def one) directly from:
http://media.rocksta...es/1280x720.wmv

sofa king dumb

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 04:27:00 PM »

sigh, again sad.gif
EDIT: don't get me wrong im looking foward to the game, just libery city again. i guess this is 4 because it's the forth time the game has been set in liberty city

HamSandwhich

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 04:33:00 PM »

Looks fucking awesome!

To add to the Liberty City/New York argument, it has the Statue of Liberty,I think it had the Empire States building and it says on one of them electronic sign board things "Liberty City".

Such a good move on the Russian guy, I hated being the black guy in SA. GTA3>GTA:VC/SA.

THEsirloin

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 04:41:00 PM »

Such a good move on the Russian guy, I hated being the black guy in SA. GTA3>GTA:VC/SA.
[/quote]

I don't really appreciate that dude! I'm not myself black but i don't think the reason you didn't like the character was because of his race. Well i hope not anyway!

I do agree however that this new bloke seems to add a new dimension to the genre!!

HamSandwhich

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 04:43:00 PM »

I just don't want to play as a black guy, sorry for not being politically correct. rolleyes.gif

Ninjaman

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 04:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(HamSandwhich @ Mar 29 2007, 06:40 PM) View Post

Looks fucking awesome!

To add to the Liberty City/New York argument, it has the Statue of Liberty,I think it had the Empire States building and it says on one of them electronic sign board things "Liberty City".

Maybe there should be a choice of different characters to choose from therefore depending on which character you choose there is a different storyline......just a thought.

Oh and about the GTA IV trailer looking good but that is usually the case with game trailers...they look great but the gameplay suffers....will have to wait and see.

THEsirloin

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 04:50:00 PM »

Maybe there should be a choice of different characters to choose from therefore depending on which character you choose there is a different storyline......just a thought.

GOOD idea and maybe they should have the characters story lines cross over like in Snatch!! That would be cool!!!

HamSandwhich

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 04:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ninjaman @ Mar 29 2007, 11:53 PM) View Post

Oh and about the GTA IV trailer looking good but that is usually the case with game trailers...they look great but the gameplay suffers....will have to wait and see.

I have faith that this game will deliver the goods. The numbered GTA's have destroyed the "expansions" in my opinion. I hope this will now at least cause trickles of information from R* now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6