xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: White Gears Of War Pic  (Read 661 times)

xNiTRo

• Archived User
White Gears Of War Pic
« on: February 02, 2020, 06:22:00 PM »

Hey guys.

Where can I get the WHITE gears of war skull gamer pic?

I have the red one, but I don't know where to get the white one as it's not on the marketplace.
(IMG:http://www.blogcdn.com/xbox.joystiq.com/media/2008/08/gears2white.jpg)

That's the picture I'm talking about.

This post has been edited by xNiTRo: Yesterday, 02:26 AM

mattyboy702

• Archived User
White Gears Of War Pic
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 03:31:00 AM »

i think they came with limited edition copy have you tried downloading the map pack gamerpics?

xNiTRo

• Archived User
White Gears Of War Pic
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 06:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(mattyboy702 @ Jul 4 2009, 06:31 AM) *

i think they came with limited edition copy have you tried downloading the map pack gamerpics?

There isn't any map pack gamerpics in the marketplace.  I tried looking everywhere without any luck

sabbath_dude

• Archived User
White Gears Of War Pic
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 07:41:00 AM »

This might be what you are looking for...
http://marketplace.x...00-00004d53082d
I have the gamerpic you're asking about but I can't remember exactly where I got it. I think it was a free promo picture pack released by Epic on the run up to Gears2's release. That link above was in my download history so seems like that's the one. Since Marketplace gives no preview I can't confirm though. And it was originally free but will now cost you 120MSP.

The only other place I can think it came from was my LE copy of Gears2. It came with a separate DVD which contained a picture pack. But from memory I don't think that white gamerpic was one of them. I'm pretty sure it was a free download.

Moving to Gears of War gaming section

xNiTRo

• Archived User
White Gears Of War Pic
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 12:29:00 PM »

@mattyboy702 - Yessir, I have downloaded the pics. For GOW2, I only have pics of the cog's.

QUOTE(sabbath_dude @ Jul 4 2009, 09:41 AM) *

This might be what you are looking for...
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/games/of...00-00004d53082d
I have the gamerpic you're asking about but I can't remember exactly where I got it. I think it was a free promo picture pack released by Epic on the run up to Gears2's release. That link above was in my download history so seems like that's the one. Since Marketplace gives no preview I can't confirm though. And it was originally free but will now cost you 120MSP.

The only other place I can think it came from was my LE copy of Gears2. It came with a separate DVD which contained a picture pack. But from memory I don't think that white gamerpic was one of them. I'm pretty sure it was a free download.

Moving to Gears of War gaming section

I've downloaded that exact same picture pack about two days ago and it only has the characters of the COGs, unfortunately.

shivshan

• Archived User
White Gears Of War Pic
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 05:46:00 PM »

i too tried it but couldn't find one pls share it here if any found