xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Im Stuck  (Read 618 times)

grim_d

• Archived User
Im Stuck
« on: November 12, 2008, 11:56:00 AM »

I dont know what act or chapter or whatever because i turned it off before i could check.

Now it's the level where you control the centaur tank, and i have gotten to the cave. now i am at a bit where the only place i can go is off a small cliff, an when i do so the tank dies and there sort of a cutscene.

Some corpsers come up to the tank whilst it's being "fixed" by Baird. Baird then says "ok try it now" and the light comes back on, showing the corpsers, then about 2 seconds later the tank explodes...every time.

Now I can't be dealing with that so im hoping one of you has the answer.

OR is a gamebreaker glitch?

sabbath_dude

• Archived User
Im Stuck
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 11:13:00 AM »

All you do is shoot each corpser in the mouth. You'll notice when the lights come back on that one by one they start screetching at you and open their mouths. Just shot them when they do this and they run off from what I remember. It had me stumped for a while too.

Epaige

• Archived User
Im Stuck
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(sabbath_dude @ Nov 13 2008, 01:13 PM) *

All you do is shoot each corpser in the mouth. You'll notice when the lights come back on that one by one they start screetching at you and open their mouths. Just shot them when they do this and they run off from what I remember. It had me stumped for a while too.

Exactly, Theyll lift there legs and screech and you shoot them in the face. You just gotta be quick .

xboxdawg

• Archived User
Im Stuck
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 09:27:00 AM »

That like to have drove me crazy too, took a few tries to figure it out.

justtaint

• Archived User
Im Stuck
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 11:18:00 PM »

Yup, when in doubt, shoot at just about anything that glows.