xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Annex  (Read 304 times)

C o s m o

• Archived User
Annex
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 03:47:00 PM »

Before the update while roadie running the game would automatically check for cover acquisition every frame - looking a short distance wherever the player's character was facing.

Now with the update the game will perform the same check, *except* that it now looks which direction you're pushing on the left-stick (the one you're steering with) relative to the direction your character is facing. If you are pushing no direction on the stick it defaults to the original check. If you're getting sucked into cover *TRY PUSHING AWAY FROM WALLS WHEN ROADIE RUNNING*.

YUNG ERIC

• Archived User
Annex
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 10:56:00 PM »

yeah the roadie running is different I've gotten used to it.  I love ANNEX though its definatly different and with the respawn setup the could almost do a CTF game.  And its a lot of fun. I'ts kinda like king of the hill we woul play that lan for halo 1 and do best 2 out of 3 all the time so you just got to think of the rounds as matches thats all.

Anyone else hate the quitting??  last 5 games I played only one of them  had everyone stay.  the other 4 I was the only person on my team left. ( I don't quit for unless I need too)

and BTW me and my friends still weapon slide  muhaha.gif

Tiuk

• Archived User
Annex
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 11:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(jeffek @ Apr 12 2007, 03:53 AM) View Post

i like annex .. but when i was playing i noticed if you die and your team controlls the ring .. you respawn in 2 secs. but if the other team controlls the ring you have to wait 15

That's just a coincidence. There's a respawn interval every 15 seconds. So if you happen to die right after an interval has passed, you have to wait the full 15. If you die 13 seconds after the last interval, you only have to wait 2 seconds.
Pages: 1 [2]