xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Epic boss Apologizes over Custom GoW Munny Threats  (Read 1065 times)

luther349

• Archived User
Epic boss Apologizes over Custom GoW Munny Threats
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2007, 08:25:00 AM »

guess epic isnt as bad as i thought. yea someone probly got fired over that couse it relly gave them some bad pr and im shure plenty of hate mail. but i guess that can happon if they didnt read the entire story and missed the fact it was non-commercal.

h_2_o

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2007, 10:15:00 AM »

I read it a little differently than most have here.  he never actually read an apology in the main statement, more as a last thing, sorry kid but we would do this again in a heartbeat so never mess with us again.  he said he was sorry this happened, not that he was sorry to the kid for putting him through BS.  he then went on to say that there should be some sort of "permission letter".  again a BS thing since it was one off he doesn't need any permission.  sorry i'm not going to let them off as easy as most here will.

itrends

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2007, 02:43:00 PM »

Next time maybe people will actually listen to me...

http://forums.xbox-s...&...t&p=3921376

FFS!

mp5user

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(cricri_pingouin @ Mar 12 2007, 10:34 AM) View Post

Of course they would.

laugh.gif Just kidding... or under torture maybe? After mixing drugs and alcohol during the "100 millionth screwed customer" celebration party?

I think they would, MS wouldn't.  EA has a poor image amoung hard core gamers, but the average gamer doesn't know of what they do, therefore they would apologize (they have some image left to fight for)  MS and Sony wouldn't because the have no +PR (other than Sony in Japan)--well MS may have a little, but not enough.
Pages: 1 2 [3]