xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gears Of War Has Serious Balancing Issues Online...  (Read 406 times)

THEsirloin

• Archived User
Gears Of War Has Serious Balancing Issues Online...
« on: March 05, 2007, 03:02:00 PM »

I reall cannot be arsed to play this game online. I have completed all of the game in single player on insane but
online there are some real issues that need to be ironed out..

1/ Melee attack is ridiculously strong, I've shot people at point blank range with a shotgun and they're still stood there and then hit me twice with a melee attack and i'm on the floor.

2/ Host advantage.. This is ridiculous i mean even epic noticed this thats why they got rid of the host name...

3/ Kids under 18 playing this game and beating me! man thats just wrong.. there should be a feedback option for people under age playing the games so we can report there abandoning parents.

4/ The boomer gun is just useless against the host..

anybody else have anymore issues????

OFD

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 03:30:00 PM »

My main issue, is that I suck at this on-line!!!! tongue.gif

THEsirloin

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 02:08:00 AM »

Sorry to be bitchy but at 15 you shouldn't be playin a Mature(us) or 18(uk) rated game.

But thanks for the response anyway, I'm gonna give it up and go back to RS:Vegas i think wink.gif

greenday54261

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 12:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(THEsirloin @ Mar 6 2007, 06:15 AM) View Post
Sorry to be bitchy but at 15 you shouldn't be playin a Mature(us) or 18(uk) rated game.

You could come right back and say the same thing about Halo/Halo 2, and look at how many kids play that game. I'd say the number of little kids playing Halo >>>>>>>>> the number of little kids playing Gears of War.

Anyway, I respect your opinion. smile.gif