xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gears "hacked My Gibson"?  (Read 448 times)

Thursday

• Archived User
Gears "hacked My Gibson"?
« on: March 03, 2007, 05:59:00 PM »

That person was glitching, or basically cheating. They are using exploits in the game to have an advantage over other people. The frist one you mentioned is called the weapon slide. It allows you to pick up a weapon while running, and you dont have to bend over nor do you take any damage if you get shot during it.

The second one is called roadie running. It is also a glitch where to other players it looks as if the person is lagging terribly, jumping around at a ultra fast pace, making it impossible to hit them, but at the same time on the cheater's screen it looks as if they are walking around normally while maintaining the ability to shoot you.

The best thing to do is report that gamer tag as cheating and leave them bad feedback.

CattyKid

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 07:11:00 PM »

Just a reminder... anyone who asks how to do this will be reprimanded.  Sure, you can describe what it is... but we're not here to help people cheat on Xbox Live, so don't ask HOW to do it.
That will be all. Thank you. smile.gif

Navillos

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2007, 04:19:00 PM »

i have seen a little cheating as far as glitches but none as you have described. thats why i host my own games and boot any little bitch that does that shit. hit me up on my gamertag sometime for a fair game.

daytimeninja

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 04:38:00 PM »

The one you said about running into people and exploading is a simple chainsaw glitch.  IT allows you to run into the person and immediatley start chainsawing them.

Thursday

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 08:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(daytimeninja @ Mar 4 2007, 05:45 PM) View Post
The one you said about running into people and exploading is a simple chainsaw glitch.  IT allows you to run into the person and immediatley start chainsawing them.

I realised that after I reread the first post.