xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cog Tags  (Read 447 times)

briguymaine

• Archived User
Cog Tags
« on: February 06, 2007, 12:41:00 PM »

I'm trying to get all of the cog tags (on hardcore, my second time through) and I'm closing in on the end of the game and I'm still missing three tags. Is there any way to see which ones I missed? I know it's a longshot but I thought I'd ask!

Vfreitas

• Archived User
Cog Tags
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 05:01:00 PM »

No sir, that would make it way too easy. You'll have to old school it and go through each location.

dsenart

• Archived User
Cog Tags
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 11:21:00 PM »

hit me up sometime and we can go through the game on easy and pick them all up. i can beat the game start to finish in under 3.5 hours with a decent player.

briguymaine

• Archived User
Cog Tags
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 09:49:00 AM »

@ Vfreitas - I know, I know, I'm just crippled with ADD and don't have the patience sometimes! Go Pats! (f'ing Colts)

@ dsenart - I will do that, Dom is completely useless sometimes... I'm pretty sure I left one behind in the courtyard of the first Berserker. I'm hoping their are still two on the train but I think I got all of those the first time through.

dsenart

• Archived User
Cog Tags
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 10:33:00 PM »

UVA Wahoowa is my gamertag as my picture below shows.  Add me I am on most everynight.

briguymaine

• Archived User
Cog Tags
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 10:05:00 AM »

Got all of the Cog tags and finished Hardcore. At the end of the game I was only missing one tag, the one in the courtyard of the first Berserker, and I knew I was missing that one. Nice.

Now to get a little Insane.

PhillyFanRS

• Archived User
Cog Tags
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 07:27:00 AM »

I only have 11 and beat the game on Casual and Hardcore lol.  I have had alot of trouble finding them.

briguymaine

• Archived User
Cog Tags
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 07:54:00 AM »

QUOTE(PhillyFanRS @ Feb 14 2007, 03:34 PM) View Post

I only have 11 and beat the game on Casual and Hardcore lol.  I have had alot of trouble finding them.

I found that after you hear the sound that means all foes are dead, you generally have plenty of time to hunt around and find them. They actually give you a good shot at finding them all. Two exceptions are after the firefight leaving the prison at the beginning (before getting on the copter) and after you kill the first Berserker (***spoiler*** come out the door and it's along the wall on the left, I missed it the first two times). Those two times it goes to cut scenes right after the final kills so be quick.

R155

• Archived User
Cog Tags
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »

try playing it for over a month on and off and not actually collected more than 5

wasnt looking unless they popped up by accident now thats stupid

one day i'll read the instructions before i start playing !!!  well maybe