xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Anyone Else Ready To Declare All Out War?  (Read 478 times)

davemire

• Archived User
Anyone Else Ready To Declare All Out War?
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2006, 03:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(Hyper_Eye @ Nov 9 2006, 01:53 PM) View Post

"NO! You need to grow up before you can play games with mature content."

I would anticipate crying and/or stampeding to the room.

davemire

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(Mikeizzle @ Nov 9 2006, 02:59 PM) View Post

I love how you guys call me immature because i'm trying to buy a video game and i get pissed because they now require ID to buy one. Something which i was not aware of, but im sure if it was you in the same position, and wasted as much time as i did, you'd be mad too. But anyway, im probly going to get the game sometime soon, but i just think best buy and gamestop and eb games and all the other game stores incompetence should be noted. Next time you plan on getting the next blockbuster game, wait a while untill they actually have it in stock....

I believe Best Buy is in the dictionary under incompetence. No, that was Poor Customer service. Wait, was it ..

Kev052683

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2006, 07:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(davemire @ Nov 9 2006, 06:10 PM) View Post

I believe Best Buy is in the dictionary under incompetence. No, that was Poor Customer service. Wait, was it ..

Heyyyyy, I used to work there!! Stooooop it!

(I was on Merch team, I didn't have to do the customer serice thing  tongue.gif )

a flute

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2006, 11:34:00 AM »

I love how you guys call me immature because i'm trying to buy a video game and i get pissed because they now require ID to buy one. Something which i was not aware of, but im sure if it was you in the same position, and wasted as much time as i did, you'd be mad too.

LOL wtf? Wasn't aware?? Where the hell have you been, that's like saying I didn't know I needed a drivers license to legally drive. Does the rating on the game mean anything to you? How about movies? Don't tell me you are that clueless.

Awwww princess.

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2006, 12:00:00 PM »

welcome to the new world, where most places require you have id. I was carded four times yesterday alone.

whatever though, I have an id for the these kind of situations.

if you REALLY want the game that much, get creative and you'll find yourself a way.

man, I am glad I turned 18 when I did, the whole wagon went up in flames shortly thereafter.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2006, 12:04:00 PM »

This thread is going downhill quickly...

Bottom line... in any situation where there is material considered age appropriate/inappropriate you should not be surprised when asked to prove your age somehow. That's the short and the long of it.

TOPIC CLOSED.
Pages: 1 2 [3]