xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Anyone Else Ready To Declare All Out War?  (Read 476 times)

ikecomp

• Archived User
Anyone Else Ready To Declare All Out War?
« on: November 08, 2006, 03:08:00 PM »

Dude...you should really get an id...how do you get in clubs and stuff without one??? Also, how do you get into rated r movies when they id you if you don't have an id?  blink.gif I'm pretty sure you could sneak in but you can't hope to do that everywhere all the time.

Achtung

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »

After reading how you treated the store clerks and the kind of language you used over a game, I'm starting to understand why they made this law.

JMan8108

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 04:26:00 PM »

Get an ID
I really don't see how you get by without one, it seems like I need mine everywhere I go.

StrictPuppet

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 05:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(Mikeizzle @ Nov 8 2006, 04:43 PM) View Post

i can buy drugs easyer than i can buy a video game then theirs definatly something wrong.

So....you dont need ID to buy an illegal substance??  Hmmm thats weird... Cause my crack dealer always asks for ID

mitch2025

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 06:20:00 PM »

you can still get an ID that isnt a drivers liscense. just go to the DMV and ask for one (not sure what paper work you need though)

halofun121

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »

Dude, this has been going on for a while. R rated movies, M rated games, it's nothing new....I don't know what you're complaining about, it's just the law.

Just be glad our rating system isn't as harsh as some countries. Germany wouldn't even rate GoW, so they can't buy it there at ALL (so I hear).

Alot of stores are stepping up this policy. This law has been in effect for a while, but many stores haven't been enforcing it that well in the past. Many store clerks will even let some teenagers off without checking for an ID (Many make the assumption that they look over 17).

soul-assassin

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 06:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(Mikeizzle @ Nov 8 2006, 04:43 PM) View Post
I dont use an ID, i dont have any reason to get a drivers licence, and... well i cant think of anything else. I think what you guys are failing to understand is the fact that their carding me for a VIDEO GAME. Not Alcohal, not Cigarettes, a bloody video game. And trust me homes, you'd be pissed too if you came as far as i did only to get denied because of a stupid ass law. Why should i have to bend over backwards because some stupid ass mother couldent take a bloody video game away from her kid like normal parents do if they dont want them to play it. Its so much BS, lol, when it starts to get that i can buy drugs easyer than i can buy a video game then theirs definatly something wrong.

Judging by your complete disregard for the English language and punctuation in general, it appears that you should spend more time doing home work than playing games.

CamaroGuy

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 06:59:00 PM »

where in MA u live? cause i picked mine up today at walmart and didn't get carded

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 07:13:00 PM »

i live in vegas. you need id to take a poo.

gordita37

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 07:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(jimjom @ Nov 9 2006, 04:20 AM) View Post

i live in vegas. you need id to take a poo.

hahahah... made me laugh.

hardhead36

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(Mikeizzle @ Nov 8 2006, 03:52 PM) View Post

Okay, so i go to Best Buy today to grab my copy of Gears Of War. So i decide ill go during my free lunch block at school.

So how did you get there?  Walk?  I dont' understand?   Somebody with ID had to get you there unless it's two blocks from your school?   I've been out of school for a while but....   our lunch was an hour tops....  More like 40 mins at best.

Maybe I just don't understand.

mrjkwik

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 11:37:00 PM »

be pissed at the law, not at the stores.  taking anger out on people doing their jobs is lame.  its like being pissed at a cop for giving you a ticket cuz you were doing 75 in a 55.  

so now you know, get an id, and no more problem.  not sure how much they would cost, but around here state id's are only like 10 bucks.  at least they were.

gcskate27

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 02:55:00 AM »

i used to work in a theatre and had to id people buying rated r movie tickets and i couldnt sell to anyone who didnt have id... i didnt agree with it, but it comes with the job... after a while of getting bitched at by kids who think youre just being an asshole for not selling them a ticket, you really dont mind refusing to for most of them... its not as though they are out to get you, they are simply doing their job... imagine how many jackass teenagers they have to deal with in that situation daily...

hamwbone

• Recovered User
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 03:37:00 AM »

I for one am glad this guy doesnt havn't a drivers licence. F-n' ignorant.

pingrr

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 05:12:00 AM »

I think this kid isn't old enough to buy the game to begin with.  He said he is in school and doesn't have a drivers license or any need for a phot ID.  I bet he is only 15 or 16 years old.

Think about it.  How often is somoe 18 or older and still has to have daddy by video games for them.  The answer is never unless they are a complete retard.
Pages: [1] 2 3