xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: And You Thought Killzone 2 Was Good?!  (Read 405 times)

zikronix

• Archived User
And You Thought Killzone 2 Was Good?!
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »

holy hell that looks awesome

RadATI

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2006, 08:43:00 PM »

WOOT!! HERES A VIDEO!

http://download.MS.c...8325-4344-addd-
WRONG LINK USE THIS ONE (below)

http://download.MS.c.....MB LOWRES.wmv

CAjr45

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2006, 09:05:00 PM »

jesus rad fixed the link

http://download.MS.c.....MB LOWRES.wmv

edit- forget it, it keeps abbreviating MS just replace MS with the whole name

RadATI

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2006, 09:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(CAjr45 @ Mar 28 2006, 11:12 PM) View Post

jesus rad

gee...  dry.gif  sorry

CAjr45

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2006, 09:36:00 PM »

gee...  sorry

lol ... apology ... NOT ACCEPTED muhaha.gif  muhaha.gif  lol j/k

Marrvia

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2006, 09:39:00 PM »

I'm going to be the devil's advocate here and say that I think Killzone 2 actually does look better than this.  Quite a bit actually.  Sony did show a lot of PS3 footage at last e3, and was pretty adament about it being all real time.  Although I didn't believe it at first, you look a game like Fight Night Round 3, when they showed the footage of it for PS3, I thought there is no way that was real, but the 360 version came out, and it looks very similar to what they showed for PS3.  And keep in mind, 360 has only been out a few months, so the Killzone 2 footage more and more believable to me especially if it's not coming out until probably late next year or 2008.  I have High-def movie trailer of Gears of War that I downloaded late last year, and it does look fantastic...but...  Just go and watch that Killzone 2 footage again.  Look at the character movements and facial expressions, etc.  I have yet to see that footage in HD, but I imagine it would look 5x as good.

CAjr45

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2006, 10:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(Marrvia @ Mar 28 2006, 10:46 PM) View Post

I'm going to be the devil's advocate here and say that I think Killzone 2 actually does look better than this.  Quite a bit actually.  Sony did show a lot of PS3 footage at last e3, and was pretty adament about it being all real time.  Although I didn't believe it at first, you look a game like Fight Night Round 3, when they showed the footage of it for PS3, I thought there is no way that was real, but the 360 version came out, and it looks very similar to what they showed for PS3.  And keep in mind, 360 has only been out a few months, so the Killzone 2 footage more and more believable to me especially if it's not coming out until probably late next year or 2008.  I have High-def movie trailer of Gears of War that I downloaded late last year, and it does look fantastic...but...  Just go and watch that Killzone 2 footage again.  Look at the character movements and facial expressions, etc.  I have yet to see that footage in HD, but I imagine it would look 5x as good.

any one ever notice that the game were never played on the actual ps3 console ??? ohmy.gif  sony always ended up using like 5 million dollar computers??? all in all i'll beleive Sony when the ps3 console is actually turned on for once

MaulerX

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2006, 02:10:00 AM »

QUOTE(Marrvia @ Mar 28 2006, 11:46 PM) View Post

If I'm not mistaken even the developers admitted that the KZ2 video was just a concept on what they were aiming for. In other words, not real.

redwolf

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2006, 03:58:00 AM »

lmao... any Xbox 360 owners doesn't know already about Gears of War shouldn't own the console  laugh.gif

oh how many time we discussed about Killzone.... not just here, but EVERY fucking gaming forums/site  dry.gif

Ozy

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2006, 07:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(wasting @ Mar 28 2006, 08:00 PM) View Post

Did anyone here think Killzone was real in the first place?

I thought it was real on the day it was shown, lol. Then I found out it wasn't and now don't believe anything sony say.

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2006, 07:56:00 AM »

QUOTE(griffin XXI @ Mar 28 2006, 05:32 PM) View Post

biggrin.gif  great joke  biggrin.gif Funny thing is, the way I see it, if I'm in the dark on a few things or even a lot of things that you might find here, I truly thank my lucky stars, cause I know that however big a nerd I think I am, there are truly bigger ones here, that don't see the light of day. Thank God I have a life outside of my cubicle at work!!  In the dark here, but in the light in the real world..OHHHHHHHHHHHH! biggrin.gif

my oh my arent we sensetive?  if you look around you would realize that the majority of us live very normal lives.  other then a couple hours a day of gaming (if that) i enjoy my free time with friends and loved ones, which involves seeing the light of day.  we may all be nerds here but not all of us get offensive when were corrected.

QUOTE(Marrvia @ Mar 28 2006, 11:46 PM) View Post

talk about being left in the dark  ohmy.gif  

there is a HUGE difference between the FNR3 tech demo and the prerendered video of killzone.  go ahead and live in your dreamworld, maybe youll be smacked back into reality when the ps3 finally hits.  oh and by the way it was pre-rendered, get that?  not real time, not gameplay, and nothing less then what i would expect from sony.

griffin XXI

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Mar 29 2006, 09:03 AM) View Post

my oh my arent we sensetive?  if you look around you would realize that the majority of us live very normal lives.  other then a couple hours a day of gaming (if that) i enjoy my free time with friends and loved ones, which involves seeing the light of day.  we may all be nerds here but not all of us get offensive when were corrected.
talk about being left in the dark  ohmy.gif  

there is a HUGE difference between the FNR3 tech demo and the prerendered video of killzone.  go ahead and live in your dreamworld, maybe youll be smacked back into reality when the ps3 finally hits.  oh and by the way it was pre-rendered, get that?  not real time, not gameplay, and nothing less then what i would expect from sony.

Right..do you need a hug KAGE? I can look around and TELL people live normal lives? Right..What am I, all seeing all knowing? The point is you can't tell, and very likely many people here don't have lives outside the 12 inches between their faces and computer screens. Many people also probably do. Those that don't have lives should gives those of us that do a break, when you guys make your snide comments, on how we SHOULD have known that, or duh THAT was already posted. Please, you guys really act so pretentious with your answers, just lighten up, get off your high horse and act like you have some humanity.

The screens look kick ass,  and the 360 kicks ass. Lets hope the game does as well. Please don't screw it up!!

The screens look kick ass and so does the 360. Lets hope the game does as well!!

metaldevil

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(griffin XXI @ Mar 29 2006, 11:44 AM) View Post
Those that don't have lives should gives those of us that do a break, when you guys make your snide comments, on how we SHOULD have known that, or duh THAT was already posted. Please, you guys really act so pretentious with your answers, just lighten up, get off your high horse and act like you have some humanity.
Like I said before, man:
QUOTE(metaldevil @ Mar 28 2006, 05:36 PM) View Post
No one meant to sound malicious so there's no need for anyone to get their feathers ruffled.

Some of us were just goofin' on the ones that hadn't known the news of this topic before. There's a huge difference between jokes and malice. There's no need to lash out with your "I have a life; you guys that hurt my feelings must not have lives" attitude. If you re-read the thread from the beginning, griffin, you'll notice that it was your remark of "there are alot of cocks here" that contained the first instance of hostility. If anyone should accept responsibility for starting trouble in this thread, it's you.

Consider this triviality over and done with. Move on with your lives. No one needs to keep this foolishness going. Nothin' more to see here, folks. jester.gif

Everyone have a beerchug.gif (non-alcoholic for you minors IPB Image) , and enjoy your day. smile.gif

redwolf

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2006, 04:13:00 PM »

Sony's hype  rolleyes.gif  remember this?

RadATI

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2006, 04:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(redwolf @ Mar 29 2006, 06:20 PM) View Post

Sony's hype  rolleyes.gif  remember this?

LMFAO!

DREAM ON SONY, DREAM ON...  tongue.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3