xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Question On Full Auto. More Like A Question To Who Beat The Whole Game  (Read 619 times)

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User

every race in every series

edit: a "full auto" medal in every race in every series.

deacon187

• Archived User
Question On Full Auto. More Like A Question To Who Beat The Whole Game
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 08:13:00 PM »

yep, you need to get a full auto medal in every race/series in career mode, the way i did it was just stay in each series until i got all full auto medals before moving to the next series, you dont need to get  mid grade medal to unlock the achievement, if you get all full auto medals you will unlock both

and word to the wise, back up your game save to a memory card or your pc if you have the transfer kit, online play corrupted my save and when that happens you loose all your skins for the cars and abilities to change your weapon ranks on live play

level 10 on live achievement took me maybe 6 hours of gameplay over the coarse of 5 days

tonloc79

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »

Piece of cake! Can be done in a day if your motivated!

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 11:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(tonloc79 @ May 15 2006, 11:42 PM) View Post

Piece of cake! Can be done in a day if your motivated!

lmao... thats one long day you are talking about.

heh, i went to check how long it took you hoping it wasnt a day... thankfully you are human and it took you nearly a month.

tonloc79

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 11:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(ILLusions0fGrander @ May 16 2006, 06:11 AM) View Post

lmao... thats one long day you are talking about.

heh, i went to check how long it took you hoping it wasnt a day... thankfully you are human and it took you nearly a month.

The game was released on 2/15 and i got the "All Full Medal" achievement on 2/19. All 1000 points definately takes more then a day but the achy he is talking about can be done in one day. You should know by now i dont talk out of my ass!

kezor

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 12:08:00 AM »

no you can do the 1000 points in one day, no problem eat one meal and bathroom once no biggy

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 09:43:00 AM »

I managed to get all the offline achievements in about 10 hours game time. Considering I got to level 10 on XBL after only 35 races I think the game is definitely do-able in a day.

It's also based completely on skill. If you suck at this game you wont be earning it in a day.

Alternatively if you were amazing at Geometry Wars you could 100% it in under 15 minutes... but again based on skill.