xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Full Auto Achievements Revealed  (Read 289 times)

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
Full Auto Achievements Revealed
« on: January 19, 2006, 12:31:00 PM »

This isn't huge news, and I don't think it deserves its own thread... but the search button is eternally fucked up so screw it...

Major Nelson has apparently been playing the latest build of Full Auto because his GamerCard has it listed.  You can compare his achievements with yours if you really care to see what you'll be getting yourself into HERE.

beerchug.gif

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 12:48:00 PM »

holy crap those look like some stiff achievments... 50 of them too

looking through the Major's game list it looks like the only games he's played much of are Madden and Kameo

prankfurter

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »

yeah look like some serious achievments. can't wait for this game i loved the demo.

tonloc79

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »

I cant wait for this game, when i played the demo at Zero Hour i thought it was the best game there despite only being a demo.

richie579

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 01:41:00 PM »

cool, I was about to post this, you guys see the ebgames site?...preorder, get a full auto faceplate....the pic is small, but I think it's kinda cool...
IPB Image

notsodiseased

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2006, 01:43:00 PM »

Im just glad developers are starting to link the achievements to mastering the highest difficulties. Thats how it should be, just like Cod2 and Geometry wars

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2006, 01:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(richie579 @ Jan 19 2006, 03:48 PM) View Post

cool, I was about to post this, you guys see the ebgames site?...preorder, get a full auto faceplate....the pic is small, but I think it's kinda cool...
IPB Image

I was thinking about preordering this game just to get the faceplate.  I'm not sold on the game yet, but I think the face plate is pretty cool.  I hope they cleaned the game up a bit from the demo... I wasn't so impressed.  I'll give it a whirl though come February.

tonloc79

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2006, 01:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(LowProfileWurm @ Jan 19 2006, 09:53 PM) View Post

I was thinking about preordering this game just to get the faceplate.  I'm not sold on the game yet, but I think the face plate is pretty cool.  I hope they cleaned the game up a bit from the demo... I wasn't so impressed.  I'll give it a whirl though come February.

Im pretty sure the demo is a really old build. The game was supposed to be out at launch but was delayed, probably for the little glitches we see in the demo.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2006, 02:27:00 PM »

yeah I'm still not sold on the game either...

You know I got an email from GameStop (I'm on their mailing list) announcing the whole pre-order thing and it had a HUGE picture of the faceplate... when I got the email I looked it over and though "meh, not sure if I like the game enough to pre-order it" and deleted it ... now I wish I haddn't because I can't find a good photo of the faceplate anywhere.  dry.gif

But I got the OXM disc with the demo, it didn't grab me like I expected it to, there wasn't anything I didn't like about it but I wasn't terribly excited while playing it either. I'll give it a few more goes before I pass final judgment though.

I do agree that that it's nice to see achievements that can't be obtained without mastering the game, EA and 2K need to take heed.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »

don't look now but THE OUTFIT now has a pre-order faceplate bundle thing going

http://www.gamestop....uct_id=B200126A

pingrr

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »

This is kinda offtopic but going through major nelsons games played.  He has played every game available.  I wonder what his xbox 1 game collection looks like.

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2006, 09:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(pingrr @ Jan 19 2006, 07:33 PM) View Post

This is kinda offtopic but going through major nelsons games played.  He has played every game available.  I wonder what his xbox 1 game collection looks like.

I think its more of him testing the games over live to make sure they work.  Definite perk of the job.  

Although, if he works for MS, I'd bet he has a pretty amazing game collection!

I really hope they clean this game up for the Jan. 25th demo download.  I wanna see a final build and not some "shoulda-been-launch" alpha build crap.  Not to say the game doesn't have potential (I LOVE TWISTED METAL 2) but it's not shining that potential... yet...

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Jan 19 2006, 04:54 PM) View Post

don't look now but THE OUTFIT now has a pre-order faceplate bundle thing going

http://www.gamestop....uct_id=B200126A
That's REALLY cool.  I hope alot of games follow suit with this program!