xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Full Auto Screens  (Read 511 times)

Deftech

• Archived User
Full Auto Screens
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(LowProfileWurm @ Aug 22 2005, 05:39 PM)
Hitman.  Pays well. 

KAGE360

• Archived User
Full Auto Screens
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2005, 02:12:00 PM »

rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  rotfl.gif  
classic

and to anyone who is comparing full auto to PGR3 there are many many reasons you cant compare the graphics from one to the other.  developers will use the power of a system in different ways.  the power and resources of the system go to the fully destructible city, cars, debri that fill the streets.  put together the explosions, 60fps, huge particle effects, smoke, breaking glass, crumbling buildings, deformed cars, and etc. it wouldnt be hard to believe that full auto is pushing more effects then PGR3.  its easier to make a racing game with less interaction look better and polished then a game where there is huge interaction with the city.  both teams leverage the power to do what they need and i love the style that they have achieved with full auto.  im actually thinking of getting this game at or around launch because it would make a great lan/live game.

Deftech

• Archived User
Full Auto Screens
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »

You don't need a high paying job to be able to get a console and several games at launch.

If you had any brains at all, you knew the console would launch holiday season of '05. It was a given, and a lot of us have known it for well over a year.

Thats a LOT of time to save $$ for anyone. Even something as simple as saving an extra measly $25.00 a month gets you quite a bit.

By less junk food, by less anything.

Kage360(local friend and launch party attendee) has known to be ready financially come november for a loong time, weve done this b4 with consoles so in our case, we go overboard maybe  tongue.gif

Watching the market and listening to what other companies had to say made it obvious. Sony wouldnt be ready and MS had too be, theyd have the only system out for Holiday 05. A little common sense goes a long way.

I told everyone I knew to be prepared, and they started a long time ago.

As with everything, preparation is key  beerchug.gif

Just like you sony fans should already have started saving for the grill master 3.

you know it wont be out for another 8 to 12 months here...and you know it wont be cheap. so why the fuck are you here posting and bitching about prices, when you should be out making extra $$ so you can fill up Kutaragis pockets?

you have a LOT of time to save up, and thats a prime example of why some have $$ ready for launch, and some do not.

dont bitch when the ps3 is 500.00 and you had all this time to save up. I'll put Infamous Ones foot up yer ass and you'll enjoy it  ph34r.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Full Auto Screens
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2005, 06:33:00 PM »

tongue.gif

Your dad has got a family to support, I have only myself, and I budget so I can get what I want.

Real Guns are cheap, lol. Hell, Paintball guns are much more expensive. The Nerve with 2 nitro tanks and a Halo hopper cost around $1,800.00, thats the price of my sniper rifle and my shotgun combined.

how in the hell did we get on this again?

kast555

• Archived User
Full Auto Screens
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2005, 06:41:00 PM »

Probables:
Condemned
Test Drive
Full Auto

http://media.xbox360...mg_2777702.html

When I saw this pic... a tear fell from my eye, then it rolled down the left side of my face.

some one emailed it to me back in March or April. I have never seen consol games look so good.

Deftech

• Archived User
Full Auto Screens
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2005, 06:42:00 PM »

brooksie are you saying your dad has an 80,000.00 car? but wouldnt buy a dvd player until they were 50.00?

lol

I feel for ya man, I really do.

Andy51

• Archived User
Full Auto Screens
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2005, 06:50:00 PM »

ph34r.gif

Deftech

• Archived User
Full Auto Screens
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2005, 07:11:00 PM »

ph34r.gif

laugh.gif

Andy51

• Archived User
Full Auto Screens
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »

Never mind this post

Deftech

• Archived User
Full Auto Screens
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2005, 08:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(brooksie48 @ Aug 23 2005, 01:02 AM)
He has come to his scences and is going to stop buying so many cars. He said it's not as much fun anymore. But he still refuses to get a new tv.
Pages: 1 [2]