xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Just Got Forza2 Platinum Ed. Pls Help  (Read 619 times)

thebadgerone

• Archived User
Just Got Forza2 Platinum Ed. Pls Help
« on: February 03, 2020, 01:00:00 PM »

I just got the platinum hits edition of forza2, and i was wondering if any of you are done playing( don't play anymore, thinking of trading) would it be possible to gift me some cars ( gamertag: thebadgerone )? if so thanx in advance, you guys rule

Bandit5317

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 06:49:00 PM »

Probably isn't a real good idea to pop into a forum you are completely new to and ask for that sort of thing. I think it's more rewarding to get the cars yourself, but I understand that the beginning of the game can be very difficult due to your lack of cars and money. Having said that, I need you to accept my friend invite before I can gift it to you.

This post has been edited by Bandit5317: Today, 02:51 AM

thebadgerone

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 09:24:00 PM »

sorry if I seem rude, been lurking for awhile, since I softmodded my xbox, I didn't mean to offend, I just thought looking at the dates in this section that maybe some of you were done with the game. if i upset some people I am sorry, but I do appreciate the help.   thanx again

Bandit5317

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 11:37:00 AM »

Don't worry about it. You should have a F430 in your garage now. It's great for A-class racing and you can
spec it up to U-class.

thebadgerone

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 12:04:00 PM »

Thank You very much Bandit5317, kind of you. This games is hard for me, and I don't see me getting enough credits to purchase at auction, or even unlock the nicer cars from the other regions. I have almost a thousand miles in and hardly any progress by my standards. The game is uber cool, and I will keep plugging away.
Once again BIG thanx to anyone who helps me out here!!!