xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Forza Motorsport 2 Help?  (Read 593 times)

grim_d

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport 2 Help?
« on: October 19, 2007, 03:42:00 AM »

slow down for corners, don't go flying into them need for speed style. remember the phrase "slow in, fast out".

Trying turning on the driving line then you can turn it off again when you are more confident in your ability.

remember this is a true to life simultor, cas cant go round corners at 150mph smile.gif

p.s moving to forza2

grim_d

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport 2 Help?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 08:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(bostonbanger @ Oct 19 2007, 04:07 PM) View Post

I do that and I still spin out of control. What do I do around the deep corners? Am I still suppose to hold the accelerator as I hold down the brake? How low do I press the brake down when going around corners?

turn on the driving line assist, it sho yhou exacl when to rak d f you are t the correct spee.

grim_d

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport 2 Help?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 09:14:00 AM »

you want the line to remain green all the time, red = too fast.

dpbmt

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport 2 Help?
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 09:47:00 AM »

brake in a straight line before the corner and dont accelerate while your turning then as soon as your out of the corner and your cars pointing forward put ya foot down

bostonbanger

• Archived User
Forza Motorsport 2 Help?
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 11:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(dpbmt @ Oct 19 2007, 12:23 PM) View Post

brake in a straight line before the corner and dont accelerate while your turning then as soon as your out of the corner and your cars pointing forward put ya foot down

Ok. Now Im getting a better understanding. Thanks for both of your help. Now I need help with my tune ups. What wouid give me the best performance?