xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Its Official Farcry Sucks  (Read 1023 times)

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
Its Official Farcry Sucks
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 09:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(JustDanMI @ May 22 2006, 09:03 AM) View Post

...But on the majority of the games that ask for you to complete every difficulty, you can simply choose to complete the game on the harder difficulty and thus unlocking the difficulty you completed and the one's below it.  So if you picked the hardest, then upon beating the game, all of the difficulties would be unlocked in your achievments....

IIRC FarCry doesn't work that way, nor does PDZ or Gun. I believe he was complaining that it DOESNT work that way... Which I'd agree with... if I beat the game on "insane" it should give me credit for every difficulty below that... it's rather pointless going through and replaying the game on a so easy it's boring difficulty if I've already done it on super hard.

having achievements for different tiers is fine but at least give me credit for the lower difficulties if I finish it on hard.

Even still if you "rented it just to get some acheivments" then that's a pretty poor reason to complain about the achievement breakdown. If you were going to go achievement boosting at least do some research then go rent King Kong and some sports titles. The fact that achievements are layed out to extend the replay value of the game is typically considered a GOOD THING.

Oh and Staple, if you have a problem with a member, just put them on your ignore list and you wont ever have to read their posts again...

juanman

• Archived User
Its Official Farcry Sucks
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2006, 02:05:00 PM »

man, all this time i thought paying $60 for a game was just to play it once. wtf would you pay $60 to buy a game that you are only gonna play once? you said the achievement points would take weeks to get all of them, so what, for $60 you want to have it beat in a day? that kinda defeats the meaning of achievement points. they are called "Achieve" - ment points for a reason, not hand out points. youre supose to work for them.
 wink.gif
Pages: 1 [2]