xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Farcry Instincts Makes Me Wanna...  (Read 1122 times)

SKEZO

• Archived User
Farcry Instincts Makes Me Wanna...
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2006, 01:14:00 PM »

i'm extremely dissapointed with this title. i dled the demo and had a blast playing it with a friend on multiplayer so i decided to but it, being that it had a fun multiplayer. the second i put it on to play single player i was blown away at how horrible of a single payer game it turned out to be. its been sitting on the shelf for a while now, im all about prey now.

jimjom

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2006, 01:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(dabigdilla @ Apr 20 2006, 05:10 PM) View Post

*sigh*
games used to be so simple then....i used to be good at them too  sad.gif

simple yes, but still some of those games (i.e. goonies 2) are so goddamn impossibly hard.

~jeff~

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »

I enjoyed the original Xbox one, but the 360 was all the same, the graphics werent even that much better....Except for the orgasmicly wonderful water on the 360.

But the best feature by far is the map editor, that thing was amazing.

RanCorX2

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2007, 04:01:00 AM »

whats wrong with you people  blink.gif  I just got a 360 the other day, first game i got was perfect dark zero but it was faulty, so i got fc:ip instead, anyway i started off and thought yeaaaa i don't have to watch that into like on the xbox! so that was cool, then i played the first part, drool at the water and extra detail on weapons, jeeps, boat etc. reached the beach, different path than in the xbox release, so that was different, had to take another route....sofar i'm enjoying it! Some people are just to critical.

Far Cry Rocks. period.
Pages: 1 [2]