xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 3 Gameplay Vids For Farcry  (Read 569 times)

whiteblur67

• Archived User
3 Gameplay Vids For Farcry
« on: February 22, 2006, 09:44:00 PM »

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 12:07:00 AM »

They need to work on the game instead of the water.......

Deftech

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 12:36:00 AM »

xbox version doesnt look near that polished, everything is riddled with jaggies that slice out your eyes at every turn, and they show up in videos too. These videos exhibit no jaggies from what I see. the xbox version doesnt have that water either does it?  uhh.gif

the Ai in those videos is the same as the xbox version(pathetic) from what I remember. But Im getting Predator regardless as I never finished the pc version at my brothers. I would have played the xbox version if the Aliasing demons werent present. Just couldnt do it though  sad.gif

Im not going to debate because #1, its not worth it, its not like its a Gears of War most wanted, and #2, Im sure the 360 version will look and play a lot smoother than the xbox version did, and thats all they needed to do for my wallet to open  biggrin.gif

Deezee

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 02:15:00 AM »

Yea, im REALY looking foward to it next month! Only GRAW will get more attention from me! I do seem to remember a BUNCH jaggies in the xbox version that I dont see anymore. I never got to play the live vs modes and stuff eigther, so this will be a treat! I hear the map maker is AWSOME! I know playing with 3 friends at home was great!!!  love.gif