xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Is It On Xbox?  (Read 629 times)

sarbo

• Archived User
How Is It On Xbox?
« on: January 02, 2009, 02:01:00 PM »

I'm having a hard time getting this game running on my PC.  I was wondering how it is doing on the Xbox?  Is it as buggy as the PC?

Griffin80

• Archived User
How Is It On Xbox?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 03:50:00 AM »

Wondering the same thing myself

red_ring_of_box

• Archived User
How Is It On Xbox?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 12:04:00 PM »

Ive been playing it for a while on Xbox 360 and so far I have been enjoying glitch free play until a few days ago when I started to get errors in VATS which wouldn't let me get out of VATS if I didn't have enough Action Points. Besides that I have also been getting a weird graphic glitch where my screen will become littered with random pixels and if I continue to go in the direction they are happening in the game will freeze. Besides that everything has been runnin well.

And example of the graphics glitch:

it is pretty rare but just lettin you know that it can freeze your game(also sorry for that guy's language I cant control what people say)

konrad74

• Archived User
How Is It On Xbox?
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 11:25:00 PM »

This game is just fine on the Xbox.  Graphic wise I prefer it over the PS3 version which I feel is a little too contrasty.

pikavippi

• Archived User
How Is It On Xbox?
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 07:43:00 AM »

I think the game is great on xbox. I´ve played it 2 times now, and thinking about the third time. (only if i had more time! really annoying when work interfieres whit your hobbies smile.gif )

t: I really think it´s one of the best games on xbox!  biggrin.gif