xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Rumor Time... F.e.a.r ?!?!?!  (Read 1696 times)

Master X

• Archived User
Rumor Time... F.e.a.r ?!?!?!
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2006, 07:59:00 PM »

Are you serious? First Oblivion and now Fear........ Give me a break sleep.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ballz2TheWallz @ Feb 13 2006, 09:57 PM) View Post

i dont give a shit if ps3 could render my dog scratching its as in real time photorealisically......the games released on sony consoles dont interest me at all

rather surprising considering how much bitching you have been doing about 360 games lately.  

i have an suggestion that should end all debate and argueing for you.....

........you ready because its coming.........

............how about you ACTUALLY PLAY these games before judging them??!!!??  there now end this childish bickering and enjoy gaming for whats its worth.   pop.gif

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2006, 08:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Feb 14 2006, 04:13 AM) View Post

rather surprising considering how much bitching you have been doing about 360 games lately.  

i have an suggestion that should end all debate and argueing for you.....
........you ready because its coming.........
............how about you ACTUALLY PLAY these games before judging them??!!!??  there now end this childish bickering and enjoy gaming for whats its worth.   pop.gif

if they were out huh.gif

until then i will judge based on my personal speculation

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2006, 08:13:00 PM »

Ballz.....Can you tell me 1 game that you think has good graphics. blink.gif

Mick Garvey

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »

Best graphics on the 360 right now...

PGR3
Condemned
DOA4
COD2
PDZ

None of them are really ground breaking, except PGR3.

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2006, 08:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ballz2TheWallz @ Feb 13 2006, 10:17 PM) View Post

if they were out huh.gif

im done with you, if i was a mod i would ban your ass for atleast a couple of days for killing just every thread you appear in.   grr.gif

go ahead and speculate all you want while us gamers enjoy the work that developers pour hundreds of manhours to deliver sights and experiences that you will never appreciate.

Master X

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2006, 09:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Feb 14 2006, 12:41 AM) View Post

im done with you, if i was a mod i would ban your ass for atleast a couple of days for killing just every thread you appear in.   grr.gif

go ahead and speculate all you want while us gamers enjoy the work that developers pour hundreds of manhours to deliver sights and experiences that you will never appreciate.

I feel the same. I can't flame or I am banned sad.gif

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2006, 07:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(Ballz2TheWallz @ Feb 13 2006, 10:17 PM) View Post

if they were out huh.gif

Errr.........FEAR is out you lunatic. I thought you had a 6800Ultra in your PC? I play FEAR with my 9800pro, so quit acting like FEAR wont run on your GPU that is far faster than mine. Even without AA, AF, SM3.0, and even running at 1024x768 @ 20-30fps; FEAR still looks stunning on my PC.

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2006, 07:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(Master X @ Feb 13 2006, 11:59 PM) View Post

I feel the same. I can't flame or I am banned sad.gif

i dont think im flaming, im only expressing my "opinion" of what i would do to him if i could.  he was once one of the respected members here and now that opinion is degrading.  it seems like he is posting just to get a negative reaction out of people, as its clear that he is making statements based on assumptions and not actual experience.

Ballz2TheWallz

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Feb 14 2006, 03:50 PM) View Post

i dont think im flaming, im only expressing my "opinion" of what i would do to him if i could.  he was once one of the respected members here and now that opinion is degrading.  it seems like he is posting just to get a negative reaction out of people, as its clear that he is making statements based on assumptions and not actual experience.

i was a respected member huh.gif ummm

im negative? so deftones is negative, and honestly im not happy with ANY games graphics as a whole that are out...i think games have there moments but they all have very poor done things in them visual wise, honestly i dont think ill be impressed until farycry 360 comes out because im starting to feel graw is a little lackluster ph34r.gif

QUOTE(deftonesmx17 @ Feb 14 2006, 03:39 PM) View Post

Errr.........FEAR is out you lunatic. I thought you had a 6800Ultra in your PC? I play FEAR with my 9800pro, so quit acting like FEAR wont run on your GPU that is far faster than mine. Even without AA, AF, SM3.0, and even running at 1024x768 @ 20-30fps; FEAR still looks stunning on my PC.

he wasnt refering to one game....probably all my bitching about oblivion which really pisses me off in many ways....esp because we probably wont have TES5 until 2012 or beyond because of fallout3 and i feel the graphics of oblivion itself arent gonna cut it with me, mabey 2-3months ago but no not anymore(ones not depicted on there site, but the areas that dont look perferct have low resolution textures everywhere and over all look poor)

lowendfrequency

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2006, 01:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(KAGE360 @ Feb 13 2006, 10:41 PM) View Post

Yeah seriously.  dry.gif  Where's that ignore option again?

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2006, 02:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ballz2TheWallz @ Feb 14 2006, 03:42 PM) View Post

im negative? so deftones is negative

What the hell do I have to do with your debate between Kage360 and yourself...............

You talk all this shit about "amateurs could make better graphics", well amateur, show us what you've made, be my guest since they all look poorly done to you. Nevermind, I keep forgetting that I am talking to a child here, literally. What are you, 15 or something?

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2006, 02:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(deftonesmx17 @ Feb 14 2006, 04:10 PM) View Post

What the hell do I have to do with your debate between Kage360 and yourself...............
You talk all this shit about "amateurs could make better graphics", well amateur, show us what you've made, be my guest since they all look poorly done to you. Nevermind, I keep forgetting that I am talking to a child here, literally. What are you, 15 or something?

there is no debate between him and i, i havent replied to anything he said since i said im done with him.  my last post was directed towards Master X, i can care less about his petty comments and assumptions.  thats like someone stating their opinions about cars when they know little to nothing about them, totally meaningless in the end.  

i agree with you, for someone who will go out and say oblivion, fear, and GRAW are lackluster its funny that he wouldnt be able to do any better.  i, however never meant to have you be involved in this deftones, even though i thought you already were when you were posting about FEAR.   smile.gif

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2006, 02:17:00 PM »

I wasnt saying you got me involved, dont worry about that. tongue.gif I just wanted to know why he was trying to use me as a scapegoat for his own meaningless argument. laugh.gif

KAGE360

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2006, 03:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(KMFDM @ Feb 14 2006, 05:11 PM) View Post

if only you guys could meet up somewhere and duke it out to settle everything lol. A xbox-scene rumble if i shall say  jester.gif I would pay to see that.

i couldnt fight half of these members because i would go to jail for beating on a minor.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4