xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anyone Play The English Version?  (Read 590 times)

jimjom

• Archived User
Anyone Play The English Version?
« on: August 28, 2006, 02:35:00 PM »

I definately will be getting this. I love turn based rpgs... so I hope I am in for a treat...

gordita37

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 03:10:00 PM »

I think the most recent turn based rpg ive played is.. evolution which was on dreamcast tongue.gif so I think im in for a treat love.gif

NookularDeath

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 11:17:00 AM »

saw some video of the PAL version and it loks pretty good.. only problem is one of the main characters is a fucking faggot.. why do they have to put girly men in video games... especially in anime type games..

Reaper527

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 02:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(NookularDeath @ Aug 31 2006, 01:24 PM) View Post

saw some video of the PAL version and it loks pretty good.. only problem is one of the main characters is a fucking faggot.. why do they have to put girly men in video games... especially in anime type games..

SPOILER
*'

from what i can tell, he eventually gets killed off, and fairly early into the game.
END OF SPOLIER

the game is amazing so far, when you save it gives your completely percentage, so the game seems a bit short. i'm already 17% of the way through and haven't played that long. excellent battle system though, i'm definately enjoying the game.

Boiker

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 03:21:00 PM »

I can't wait for this to hit the UK this Friday (8th September), the video review on ign.com looked fantastic. I love turn based RPGs, only way to go, screw Oblivion  tongue.gif

Glad to see that Reaper527 thinks its a good game, I can't wait!

grim_d

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 10:41:00 AM »

QUOTE(Boiker @ Sep 3 2006, 10:28 PM) View Post

I can't wait for this to hit the UK this Friday (8th September), the video review on ign.com looked fantastic. I love turn based RPGs, only way to go, screw Oblivion  tongue.gif

Glad to see that Reaper527 thinks its a good game, I can't wait!

i agree man im so excited i could...

uh oh..

IPB Image

MaxEgg

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 08:26:00 AM »

I'm thoroughly enjoying this game.  yes yes, good battle system with fast forward options and auto functions to assist thru the petty fights if needed.

Boiker

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 04:56:00 AM »

I've played for about 1hr and 40 mins so far, just got myslef a Golem in the trade district  biggrin.gif

I love the battle system, im not sure yet if I like the way you have to take all your characters turns and then press start, but I'll soon find out as there have only been a handful of battles. But it looks simply awesome, the trade district blows me away, it's kind of Luca-esque (Final Fantasy X), really nice.

I love this game  smile.gif

grim_d, did you get it?

EDIT: oh how silly, I've just seen your gamer card!