xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help Me Out Fellas, Fight Night Hugging Tragedy  (Read 620 times)

leeko98

• Archived User
Help Me Out Fellas, Fight Night Hugging Tragedy
« on: March 28, 2006, 11:27:00 PM »

LOL...

Hold the right trigger to block before they attempt to clinch you and your boxer will shove 'em back into daziness.  biggrin.gif  Push Y to get out of the manly-love scene and back into fighting when they do clinch you.

Hopeful

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 11:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(leeko98 @ Mar 29 2006, 07:34 AM) View Post

LOL...

Hold the right trigger to block before they attempt to clinch you and your boxer will shove 'em back into daziness.  biggrin.gif  Push Y to get out of the manly-love scene and back into fighting when they do clinch you.

Haha, many thanks. Dandies will be hitting the mat now. Do you also know how to hit them fast when they reach for the hug? Jabs don't seem fast enough, but I've seen it done. Great tip, just what I needed.  pop.gif

leeko98

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 02:02:00 AM »

That's the only thing that'll stop the clinch, sorry bud.  You can prevent an attempted signature punch with a jab/straight, but it's still ineffective on a clinch.  FYI, jabs are faster than hooks and uppercuts.   wink.gif

irishdrunk

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »

Do a Jab/Straight combo, hit the buttons (or stick) fast and the jab will stop and the straight will put them down 90% of the time....my friends and I play it so much, nobody throws hooks or uppercuts in knockdown mode anymore, they are to slow, we just parry them and get back in.....and NOBODY throws a haymaker cause we can all turn it around like its nothing