xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Fnr3: Xbox Vs. Xbox 360  (Read 611 times)

chynk

• Archived User
Fnr3: Xbox Vs. Xbox 360
« on: February 27, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »

hey guys,

i already own fight night round 3 for my xbox and its already fun as hell!

i just bought a 360 and want to know if its REALLY worth it to buy it for 360...

any opinions welcome.

thanks in advance.

whiteblur67

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 05:48:00 PM »

ummm
you should trade it in
you can still get some cash for it

and get it for 360

thats just me though ph34r.gif

DaShiZNiT

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 06:01:00 PM »

download the free demo to your 360 then youll know, and yes its worth it

saunders73

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 06:49:00 PM »

Yea, their is a big graphical jump between the 2, but not a big gameplay one. If you really like good graphics and you buy games because of that then trade the xbox one in an get the 360 one, but if you dont much care for graphics just keep the xbox one

chynk

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 07:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(DaShiZNiT @ Feb 28 2006, 02:08 AM) View Post

download the free demo to your 360 then youll know, and yes its worth it

Excellent advice.

Everyone else, thanks. I enjoy graphics as much as I enjoy gameplay. I've seen some people play the 360 version and the blood actually comes out of the guys mouth and sweat off his face. For the Xbox version, the blood and sweat pop out from nowhere! Haha.

Still a great game. What else would you guys recommend? So far, I have ordered PGR3 and COD2.

Thanks again everyone.

chynk

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 08:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(darksteppin @ Feb 28 2006, 03:47 AM) View Post

I think you should also check out the condemned demo (all the demos really) as well. Condemned is a must play imo. Dead or alive 4 is great too. Other than that I would wait a couple weeks and check out Ghost recon 3 and burnout. I would just rent a couple other titles to hold you down till march/april games. Believe me I wish I would of rented most of my games.

Good advice... but rather than paying for rented games, I can just do my research thru different reviews because no one knows what type of games you like to play better than you correct?

I usually buy my games via Half.com. Sorry mods if this is not allowed.

I saw your list of games... I'm interested in Amped 3 and DOA4. With Amped, I didn't see many good reviews. I've played it in stores and the graphics are amazing. However, gameplay wasn't so different from Amped 2. DOA games are always the same, IMO. They're great fun... but they never compare to the Soul Caliber series (IMO).

I'm not really into FPS's on console, but I had to give COD2 a try. PDZ and Quake don't interest me as much.

Hows Ridge Racer 6? I love the RR series and the 360 version looks great. Also, Im a big fan of soccer games, but FIFA06 didn't get very good reviews. Plus, I have it on Xbox and PSP. Maybe a 360 version of Winning Eleven will be released  tongue.gif

Anyway, thanks for your input.

chynk

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2006, 07:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(darksteppin @ Feb 28 2006, 05:31 AM) View Post

I just recently picked up amped 3 and I think its one of the best launch games out. (forgot to mention it) If you like the amped series this one is the best. It has one of the funniest story modes ever also. I have yet to play rr6 but I've heard its just alright. BTW web site/magazine reviews mean nothing. They always bring down good games for little technical things. I always listen to the readers.

Yeah I enjoy reading what gamers have to say as well as the more technical reviews.

I think I might pick up Amped3. We'll see. Thanks for the info though.